Chapter 5

Soon they reached their destination. Arnav frowned seeing them entering into a mall type building.

"Why are we here? Do you have something to buy or anything?" Arnav asked frowning.

Khushi looked at him and then shaking her head, she drove the car to the basement car park. Kids giggled hearing Arnav's question making Arnav's frown deepen.

"Dada, we are not here for shopping. This is Mumma's office." Arush said still giggling.

"What the." Arnav looked at the multistoreyed building shocked. It looked like a posh shopping centre. In the ground two floors, there were restaurant area and the top floors were mainly for clothes. There were also few floor containing other appliances like stationary, household etc.

"Khushi, this..." Arnav couldn't say anything. He thought that Khushi ran her catering services and maybe would have started a hotel or something. But this, he never thought she ran a shopping centre.

"Come, I will tell you." Khushi said getting out of the car. Arnav followed her silently along with kids. Khushi took him to her private lift and they went to the first floor. Entering inside, Arnav saw the atmosphere of a seven star hotel.

Khushi immediately walked inside the cooking area. Kids got inside a private room. Arnav followed them and saw that it's their private cabin. There he saw Khushi's photo with kids on the wall and he saw kids settling themselves on the chairs and watching TV.

Seeing them engrossed in the cartoon, Arnav moved out of the cabin and went to the cooking area to see Khushi. Entering inside, he saw chefs cooking food. He looked around and saw Khushi cooking in a private cooking area. She was wearing a chef's apron and hat. He smiled at her.

He came near her and saw her engrossed in cooking. "Can I help you with anything?" He asked smiling.

Khushi looked at him amused and then shaking her head and said, "No need. You can go and sit with kids. I will bring the food in a while."

"What will I do with kids. They are watching cartoon. Comeon let me help you. I am not a bad cook." Arnav replied.

"Do you even know to cook?" Khushi asked smirking.

"Hey. Don't underestimate me. I am ASR. I can do anything. Anyways I have been cooking for myself for last five years. So yeah, I guess I am not such a bad cook. I can cook a few things." Arnav said smirking.

Khushi looked at him hearing that. "Why? Why do you have to cook for yourself? Wasn't there Sheetal with you? She would have cooked for you, right?" Khushi asked with an unreadable expression.

Arnav frowned hearing that. " What the. Who told you that Sheetal was staying with me. No ways. I can't even tolerate her for few minutes. Forget about staying with her for five years."

"I thought you liked her company."

He looked at her shocked. "What the. Khushi..." He cried.

He sighed seeing her expressionless face. Damn, when did she started keeping such faces. Crap she looked good at it. Why couldn't I just read it? It looked so difficult to understand what is going on inside her. Earlier he could read her as an open book. Now she looked so difficult to understand.

Yesterday when he saw her, he wanted to talk to her, ask her so many questions, tell her how much he missed her and all. But then they were surrounded by kids and he couldn't talk to her much. He was shocked seeing kids all of a sudden, so he got engrossed with them. Getting to know them, spend time with them etc. He just felt like spending maximum time with kids to make it up to past 5 years.