Chapter 9

Two days later, Shantivan

Two days passed with no new problems. After Arnav's outburst, all kept to themselves and didn't say anything. Akash also started going to office regularly and started being more focused towards work. As promised, he himself rectified his mistake and cancelled the deal with Mr Bhakshi.

Arnav didn't talked to him anything. For some reasons he felt that it's better to obey Khushi this time. So he kept to himself and didn't interfered in the matter. Surely he tried to talk to Akash to know about his inner turmoils but seeing his Akash's unresponsiveness, he left the matter.

In these two days, Akash changed very much. He just did his work. He stopped taking Payal and Mami to hospital or attending Poojas with them. He was only bothered about his work. Truth to be told, everyone felt like Akash was slowly coming out of his depression.

But Payal's condition was worse. After Akash stopped accompanying her, it was Mami who went with her everywhere. That only worsened her situation. Akash usually used to be silent with her but Mami never left any chance to demean and verbally abuse her. And She could do nothing but endure everything silently.

Like these two days passed. It was a public holiday. Arnav and Khushi were at home along with kids. On Arnav's request, today Khushi cooked food for them in Shantivan. The little family had their breakfast in their room itself enjoying their family time.

After breakfast, Arnav started playing with kids while Khushi decided to complete some pending work. First he played basketball with Arsh, Arush and Arshi since the boys were very excited to play that. Though Arshi was little hesitant at first, the prospect of playing with her Dada enticed her. She immediately agreed. Arsh and Arush made a team while Arnav and Arshi made a team.

Finally Arnav and Arshi's team won as the brothers who couldn't see their sister sad decided to let their sister win. Arshi was very happy with her win that she started dancing in the court making the three Raizada men smile at her cuteness. Arnav was very proud of his sons seeing their love for their sister.

He then took them for an ice cream treat to celebrate their win. But the four Raizadas didn't forgot the most important woman of their lives because when they returned, their hands were filled with packets of ice creams, chats, sweets etc for their sweet wife and mother. Khushi was overwhelmed seeing their love.

After freshening up, Arnav came down along with kids and once again started playing with kids in the living room. Khushi had gone out with her friends as she planned. She was supposed to take kids also with her but when Arnav said that he wanted to spend time with them. She couldn't refuse him, so she left the kids with him.

Arnav was having a gala time with his kids playing. They were playing carroms. The Raizadas who were sitting in the living room had different emotions seeing that. Anjali and Mami were irritated and angry. Nani had an impassive look. Akash was not bothered. He was doing his work while Payal was smiling seeing the scene. But Sheetal was angry and frustrated seeing Arnav spending time with Khushi and kids.

And at last Arav. He was jealous seeing Arnav having fun with triplets. He wanted to be there. He wanted to play with Arnav, speak with him, have fun with him. He also wanted his father to love him like that. He was having angry tears in his eyes. Seeing that Anjali consoled him.

Anjali took Arav with her and went to them. "Chote, why don't you play with Arav also?" Anjali asked him smiling.

Arnav stopped playing and looked at her and then at Arav. He looked at his kids who nodded their heads saying that they don't have any problem regarding Arav playing with them.

"OK Di. Arav can play with us." Arnav said sighing and then took the striker to play.

Arav frowned seeing him still playing with triplets. "No ASR. You come with me. We will go to my room and play. We can play in my PlayStation. There is lots of new games in that. We both will play." Arav said smiling.