Chapter 7

One week Later

It was Sunday. After one hectic week, finally it was time of relaxing. The whole week passed almost with same routine. In the morning, Arnav would get up, go for his jogging. When he will come back, Khushi and Kids would have gotten up and would have taken their bath. While they got ready, he would freshen up and get ready.

Then they will go to Khushi's office. There they will have breakfast and after spending some family time, Arnav and Khushi would drop kids to school and go to their respective works. In the evening, Khushi would pick up kids from school and take them to her office. If they have any class like Dance class for Arshi, Basketball and Cricket classes for Arsh and Arush, Music class etc then she would drop them there and pick them up later.

After finishing his work, Arnav would directly go to Khushi's office. There he would have his evening coffee and snacks, then take a nap or do some pending office works. After that he would play with kids for sometime, sometimes Khushi also join them, then either of them help kids to finish their homework and study.

Then they have dinner and go back home. Then Arnav would sometimes spend time with his family or sometimes he along with kids tend to his plants and have fun. After playing for sometime, kids would sleep. Arnav and Khushi would also finish some pending office works or just talk to each other and spend time. Finally they will also sleep. Then again the same routine next morning.

Then there was also some unpleasant and irritating things that happened daily. Like Sheetal and Arav trying to cling on him, his Di constantly throwing that mother-son duo at him, Akash and Payal's weird behaviour, Akash regularly being absent from office etc.

Though Arnav had shouted at Sheetal and his sister. There was no change in their behaviour. They still tried to throw Sheetal and Arav at him. The next morning after he lashed out on Anjali, when he came down with Khushi and kids to leave for office, his sister had repeated the previous day's incidents. She asked him to have breakfast with them completely ignoring Khushi and kids. Though Arnav felt like shouting, he controlled because of kids' presence. He politely declined her offer with controlled anger.

Then he immediately left with Khushi and kids having no mood to argue and create scene. He was getting tired of their absurd behaviour. Even in the evening, Anjali asked him to have dinner with them. And she made a scene when he said that he already had his food. Arnav felt like lashed out. But understanding that it's not going to do any good. He left from there.

This drama continued for couple of days with sometimes Arav asking him for breakfast and dinner. But every time same thing happened. After four days, when it became a routine for Arnav to have dinner with Khushi and kids, Anjali and Sheetal made a dinner plan to make Arnav have food with them.

They planned for the whole family to have dinner from outside. They called Arnav when he was in office and convinced him for the dinner. But they were disappointed when Arnav showed up for the family dinner with Khushi and kids. Again their plan flopped as Arnav was engrossed with Khushi and kids trying to make them comfortable especially kids. Seeing all that Sheetal and Arav fumed in jealousy. Even Anjali felt jealous seeing Arnav attentive towards Khushi and taking care of her comforts.

After the flopping of that plan, they stopped nagging Arnav for breakfast and dinner and let him be. They still tried to make him spend time with Sheetal and Arav especially Sheetal tried to be close to Arnav in office but it didn't work out. Arnav kept himself away from them and just concentrated on his work trying to solve the problems they created in office.

Another thing that irritated Arnav in the whole week was Akash. Though after him lashing out, Sheetal started coming to office regularly, Akash still remained absent most of the days. He only came once in a while that too for some minutes. Arnav was highly irritated with Akash's irresponsible behaviour.