Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Next day

It was Sunday. It was morning and all were in their own rooms. Yesterday was a hectic day for everyone. After the morning incident with family, Arnav went to Ocean of Happiness. He had his breakfast with Khushi and kids. After reassuring the kids and encouraging them for their auditions, both of them dropped kids to school.

In the evening, Arnav left early from his office to spend time with kids. He picked up kids from school and took them to Ocean of Happiness. On the way, Kids excitedly told him about the auditions. And Arnav was happy on knowing that Arsh and Arshi were selected for the Prince and Princess roles.

Reaching Ocean of Happiness, they quickly had their evening snacks and picking up Khushi, they went to celebrate the success of the triplets. The triplets were so thrilled on getting their desired roles and they had a gala time celebrating with their parents. They went for outing, parks, shopping, everything.

And after having a hearty meal at a Daba on the insistence of Khushi, they returned back. As soon as they entered the house, Anjali came running to talk to Arnav but he ignored her and went to his room along with Khushi and kids.

After freshening up, Arnav and kids started tending to the plants. Again Anjali came to talk to him, but Arnav ignored her and didn't listened to anything she said. He just spend time with his kids. After playing for some more time, Arnav slept along with kids feeling tired. Khushi also slept after sometime finishing her work.

Now it was morning and nobody was in a mood to leave the bed. Arnav and kids had woken up and were talking to each other in low voice not wanting to wake up Khushi who was sleeping peacefully wrapped in blanket. Few minutes later, Khushi slowly opened her eyes and looked at Arnav and kids.

She smiled seeing them whispering something to each other very seriously. She admired them for few minutes.

"Seems like Dada and Babies are discussing something very serious. Care to tell me also?" Khushi asked with a soft smile on her lips.

"Mumma" The little ones squealed and launched themselves on Khushi. She hugged them laughing.

After a few minutes of hugging, kissing and cuddling, Khushi asked again, "So what were you people discussing."

"Mumma, we were discussing what we will do for the whole day?" Arshi said smiling cutely.

"What did you people plan?" Khushi asked raising her eyebrows.

"Mumma, Dada was saying that we will go to roam around." Arsh replied smiling at Arnav.

"Roam around?" Khushi asked confused.

"Yeah. They were saying that they haven't seen India Gate, Qutub Minar and all. Come on we live in Delhi. They haven't seen all these. So I have decided that today we will roam around complete Delhi and see everything. Also we have to go to a party in the evening." Arnav said smiling.

"Party?" Khushi asked confused.

"Yeah. One of my Mumma's close childhood friend, Sujatha Aunty. It's her wedding anniversary today. She had invited all of us. So we all have to go. So first we will go for sightseeing and then in the evening, we will go to the party. OK."

"OK." Khushi and kids chorused.

"OK. Then you guys go and get ready. Then we will leave. We will have breakfast from outside." Arnav said smiling.

"Yay." Screaming the kids got out of bed and ran to get ready.

Khushi shook her head smiling and got up from bed and went to help the kids and get ready herself. Arnav also got up and went downstairs. He saw HP in the kitchen and asked him to get his black coffee and Khushi's tea. He also said him to bring three glasses of milk mixed with chocolate powder for kids. He had seen kids drinking that in the morning.