1| Well... you wanna play hockey?

TWEET! the referee blew the whistle as the last few minutes of the game began. November played striker usually but coach put her on defence for some reason. she didn't mind, she knew how to play all positions.

She watched the play as her eyes scanned the field. The other team, lightning, they were their toughest competition.

Lighting and Ravens were all tied up, 3-3. with two minutes on the clock, Nova knew she had to win it. the lightning goalie had the ball at her feet.

1:50.

"pressure her! it's in play!" Nova yelled at her striker. the goalie quickly passed to the lightning defender before passing to the midfielder on Nova's side.

"come on super nova," The coach whispered to himself before yelling, "Nova! that's all you!"

Nova looked at their feet as she jockeyed.

1:25.

they pushed right, and nova followed. they tried to get away as they pushed left but nova followed. nova was ready for anything, even a boarder.

45 seconds.

the crowed began to chant. "collins! collins! collins!"

38 seconds.

the midfielder pushed the ball right and nova followed. they then did a step over fake trying to mess her up but she found her chance.

the moment their stepping foot hit the ground, she snuck past them, taking the ball with her. she squeezed between them and the boards before bolting towards the net. two defenders were on her.

20 seconds.

she did four sets of boxers as she approached them, trying to mess them up. They split. she pushed the ball right with her outside foot, towards the closer defender before she did a scissor move before to sneak past them.

10 seconds.

the other defender then charged at her. she did a quick Maradona and it was just her and the goalie left.

5 seconds.

she took a quick but deep breath in before taking as small leap towards the ball. she curled her toe, locked her ankles and swung at the ball while she slightly leaned over it. it looked as if it went on slow motion. the keeper dived and it slightly skimmed her fingers before soaring towards the back of the net. Suddenly, the loud and earwretching buzzer sound went off as nova lost her balance and summersaulted over.

tweet! tweet! tweet!

4-3

November Collins laid on the ground as she looked up at the ceiling with a bright smile.

"yeah! Super Nova Collins for the win baby!" one of her teammates yelled before they all piled up on her. she slightly groaned as each teammate piled up to make a doggie pile. she gasped out with happiness. another gold medal for her collection.

However, weirdly, she wasn't that enthusiastic but she was still happy. To be frank, the only thing on her mind was Connie Moreau, the district 5 hockey team, and the after game skating.

CONNIE MOREAU spotted her best friend walk out of the dressing room with her usual after game look the instant she stepped out. it was a a shock at how neat Nova could look after a game, her brown hair was still tied up in a ponytail seeming like she hadn't just scored three goals.

Connie looked at her best friends bright green eyes to see pure excitement, beaming her a smile.

"why do you look so enthusiastic?" Connie laughed