~17~

Immortals - Fall Out Boy

~Kyle POV~

...We kissed.

We actually fucking kissed.

I could still feel his soft, tender lips pressing gently against mine from that first kiss and the couple more that had followed. Even as I walked away from his house, the sensation lingered, along with that feeling of actually being... loved. Wanted.

It was a foreign feeling, but damn I liked it.

And I liked him.

His lips had been as soft and tender as the rest of him. Sweet. That was exactly what he was. And that blush had been adorable on him... just thinking about it was enough to give my own cheeks some color.

What has this boy turned me into? Damn. I seriously never would've thought that I would ever feel this way about anyone, and especially not that it would actually be reciprocated.

And we met from the fucking bitch of the school being an ass. The irony.

Not even the fuckards I called my family could bring my mood down. Nor could the damn alarm that woke me up in the morning to go to that hellhole again.

Maybe it's not such a hellhole at school. It's where I can see an angel.

The entire walk to that place, my mind was only focused on one thing - rather, one person - beyond my music.

Finally, I stepped into the noisy-as-fuck school building, my eyes scanning the moment I did. Instantly, I found who I was looking for and started toward him. A couple feet away, I concealed myself, sneaking the rest of the way in silence before wrapping my unseen arms around him, startling him enough to make him jump.

"Guess who," I muttered in his ear with a much softer tone than I was used to using.

He turned around in my arms, showing that slight blush on his light cheeks already as he hugged me back, pressing his forehead affectionately against my chest. "I know it's you," he murmured back. Then, he started whining. "But don't do that... you scared me..."

I chuckled, turning visible once more as I now held him against me. No words were needed as I soothed him and his adorable pouting with a light press of my lips against the top of his head.

"Hey faggots, take it out of the fucking hallway!" some asshole exclaimed. Great, they're fucking starting this shit already.

I looked up and over Collin's head with a glare cold enough to freeze as I locked eyes with the bitch who dared to ruin our moment. "Fuck off," I growled lowly after a moment. When they still didn't budge, I started to move, but a slight tightening around my chest made me pause.

"D-don't start a fight, please..." Collin pleaded quietly into me as he tightened his hold on me even more.

I glanced between the ass and the smaller boy hugging me before groaning a bit. How the fuck am I supposed to resist him? I simply gave a warning glare before concealing the two of us. "There."

"Thank you..." He spoke with a slight quiver to his voice. I do not like that fucking quiver.

"Mhm." I leaned down to let my lips get a brief taste of his before leaning back to look at him, into those sparkling aquamarine eyes. It made me wonder how the hell anybody could even think about hurting something as precious as him.

"Kyle..?" he asked quietly, sounding almost nervous as he broke me out of my thoughts about him.

Why is he nervous? There shouldn't be fucking anything for him to be nervous about.