Bunny puts her face in his neck, "Harder."

I pull her up and move her to the wall. She puts her hands against the wall and I put my hands on top of hers, "Doesn't it feel good having me fucking you slow?"

I let out a groan as she tightens around me and orgasm. "Shit!"

I pull out and cum on her ass. She falls to the floor and leans her head against the wall.

I let out a long breath, "Bunny you by far have the best pussy."

I pick my pants up off the floor and put them on. I look at the man, "You're still hard. Bunny's moaning and screaming are the best, isn't it?"

He looks away from me and his eyes widen. I look towards Bunny and see that she has a knife, "I can do it now, can't I? I can die now!"

Bunny stabs herself in the stomach with a smile on her face, "You can't save me now. The wound is too deep. I'm finally getting away from you!"

She starts laughing as she spits up blood. She falls to the floor and I walk up to her. I pull the knife out of her stomach and take my shirt off.

"You and your suicidal moments are really starting to get on my nerves."

I put my shirt against the wound and I call for Nancy. "Call the contact number that says, Mask Man. Tell him I need a doctor."

Nancy comes down and picks up my phone she calls Kade and tells him I need a doctor, "He asked for a what?"

I motion for her to put the phone on speaker, "Bunny stabbed herself and she's losing some blood. Any more questions you would like to ask?"

I hear some shuffling, "Okay, we're on the way with a doctor. Make sure you're putting pressure down on the wound."

I tell Nancy to hang up and she looks at Bunny with a worry expression, "Worried about her?"

She looks at me, "I don't know."

Bunny groans, "N-No. G-Get away. I want to die."

I smile at her, "Yeah, that's not happening."

She drops her head and I tap her face, "Nope, wake up. The two nice men are on their way here."

She slowly opens her eyes and then closes them again, "Fine, go to sleep then."

Twenty minutes later Kade, Cain, and Niall show up with a doctor right behind them.

The doctor looks at Bunny and then at me, "Carry her up to a room."

I pick Bunny up and carry her to the room we first had sex in. "What happened?"

The doctor asks as he looks at Bunny's wound, "She stabbed herself."

Cain looks at me, "I didn't do anything. Go ask the man who is tied up to the chair. He saw everything."

From the corner of my eye, I see Niall leaning against the wall, "Keeping your distance?"

He looks at me, "Who is this woman to you?"

I look at Bunny and then back at him, "Bunny is someone I'm breaking. She's going to kill with a smile on her face like me."

Niall looks at Cain, "You still want this psycho to join us?! What the hell will he bring us?!"

I walk up to Niall and he stands his ground, "I can't wait until we start working together. I wonder if we'll ever team up together."

Niall crosses his arms, "I pray that me and you will never team up."

The doctor clears his throat, "I stitched her wound up. I left some pain medicine for her to take. She needs to take two every eight hours until they're all gone. Since this is not her first time trying to kill herself, you need to give her the pills every eight hours."

He throws a pill bottle at me and I catch it, "Too many of those and she can die."

I look at the pills, "Is this doctor in Black Dragon?"

Kade nods his head, "Anybody that we bring here will most likely be apart of Black Dragon."

I look at Bunny and she has her eyebrows furrowed. I walk over to her and touch her forehead. She relaxes her face, "I don't want Bunny to have wrinkles so early on in her life."

Cain clears his throat, "Since we're all here we might as well talk."

I look at him, "Why are you going after all of her old bullies?"

I laugh, "You caught on? Bunny killing her bullies will break her to the point of no return."

I sit down on the bed, "I was told that Autumn Duncan actually started bullying Bunny because of me. I want to find her and ask her about that. I don't really remember certain things, but I don't care. I'm not losing any sleep because of it."

Kade taps his chest, "That scar on your chest?"

I raise my eyebrow, "I got it in a fire. Why?"

He shakes his head and I look at Niall, "Aren't you going to ask me a question?"

He rolls his eyes, "I could give two shits about you."

I laugh, "I like you, I definitely hope we team up together."

He gives me the finger, "I only want to fuck Bunny. No one else and plus I'm not gay."

"Now you walked into that one." Kade says and Cain nods his head agreeing with him.

"When you go for Autumn Duncan we will be coming along." I look back at Cain, "Why? I don't need any help."

He smirks at me, "Don't want us to crash your honeymoon?" He looks at Bunny and then at me and I raise my eyebrow, "You got jokes, don't you?"

Kade walks out and I follow him, "Where are you going?"

He walks down to the basement, "Since we're here you might as well kill him."

Kade pulls out his gun and shoots the man in the head. My mouth drop, "Why? I was going to use acid. You ruined my kill."

He takes a picture and then sends it to me. "Cain, help me with this body."

Cain helps Kade lift the body and Niall laughs, "Cheer up, kid. You can use acid on your next target."

"Kid? You can't be that much older than me. Are you an old man?"

Niall puts his hand over his heart and Cain starts laughing, "T-That's not funny, Cain! And no I'm not an old man! Don't use old man anymore!"

Kade looks at me and I see that he is trying to hold his laugh in, "Bye, old man."

Niall glares at me and I shrug my shoulders, "You telling me not to do it makes me want to be defiant."

I smile at him and he groans, "I feel like this is deja vu. Cain, he isn't you're brother or cousin? Some type of blood relative?"

Cain laughs and I raise my eyebrow, "Nope, nowhere near related to him. We might be crazy, but that's it."

We walk outside, "You sure because you called me an old man repeatedly when we first met."

They get in the car and I watch as they drive off.

I walk back into the house and see Nancy cooking, "Make sure you check up on her. Don't worry about her medicine, I'll give it to her."

She nods her head, "Z-Zaiden."

I look back at her and she is looking at the ground, "I was worried about her. Is that a bad thing?"

I smile at her, "That's for you to decide."