Chapter 16: Trying on Wedding Dresses

A/n: Remember, this is the same day from the last chapter. I just separated it into 2 different chapters so it wouldn't be long and confusing. That is why there's no recap here. We'll be starting off after Bri finished breakfast. Now, on with the story! Also, this is a very long chapter 😓😓
—————————————————————

~Brianna's P.O.V~

After I finished breakfast, I went back to my room to lay down for a bit and maybe think about stuff.

I shut the door after walking in quietly. I sighed as I'm used to Sunlight greeting me. I missed her so much.

I love animals, especially cats. Sunlight has helped me through a lot throughout my adventure.

I was scared by her being a talking cat. I mean who wouldn't? The more I talked to her and got to know her, she was like the sister of Luna from my favorite anime Pretty Guardian: Sailor Moon.

I sighed to myself as I sat down on the chair by my desk with a mirror. I looked at myself and thought about the times with Sunlight.

Maybe I can ask Morro if he can bring her?

I mean, she can turn into a neko anytime she likes and does things I do.

For some reason, I started thinking about Morro. He has been treating me like I'm a princess.

I'm surprised he can be this nice when he wants to.

I still have no idea why I kissed his cheek.

I remembered the thought of that and started blushing hard. Why was I blushing? Why did I even kiss his cheek?

I thought about him more and I never realized how calming his voice was.

My heartbeat started to increase at the thought of his voice.

Am I falling for him?

10 minutes passed and I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in, Morro," I said as I kept looking at myself in the mirror.

"Hey, Bri. What are you doing?" He asked as he went through the door because he was a ghost and walked over to me.

"Nothing, just thinking." I answered.

"I'm not gonna ask what it was about because I've learned that that hard way from Bansha." Morro said, shivering a bit.

I giggled a bit.

Morro pouted a bit. "It's not funny."

"Yes, it is." I giggled more.

"Fine. You win." He sighed.

Morro then hugged me from behind and puts his chin on my head.

I blush softly as I watched him do so in the mirror.

"You know? You're such a beautiful girl, Bri." Morro said a he made his arms unwrap from my waist and stroked my face with his hands.