Chapter 11: A New Home

~Recap~

"H-he took her. Morro took her." Jasmen said between sobs.

"Who did Morro take?" Wu asked.

"Brianna." Everyone said.
———————————————————————

~3rd P.O.V~

Wu and Misako looked at the ninja in shock.

"Morro took Brianna?" Misako asked.

"Y-Yes he did," Jay said, wiping his tears from his face.

"Brianna accepted his proposal," Nya told them. "I'll tell you the whole story."

"Please do so, Nya." Misako said.

"For now, we should go back to the Bounty," Wu told them. "We all had a rough morning."

"Yeah, we need to make a plan to rescue Bri from that ghost." Cole said.

"I don't think we can," Jasmen replied. "Morro, knowing him, he won't let her go."

"She's right. It was a deal." Nya said.

"Just in case, we should make a plan if Bri cannot handle him." P.I.X.A.L said and everyone agreed.

Kai looked over and saw Lloyd, he was a bit sad over what happened. "Lloyd, you know Bri. She's tough."

"Yeah, but can she handle Morro? Not even I could handle him and got possessed."

"Lloyd, why are you so worried about her? I mean we all are." Skylor asked.

"N-No reason. She's been my gaming buddy and otaku buddy." Lloyd sighed.

"Uh, huh." Kai asked, raising a brow.

"Anyway, we better start making a plan for back-up." Lloyd said.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alright, Brianna...stay safe until we come up with a plan to save you." Jasmen said as she looked at the sky.

~Morro's P.O.V~

I laughed as I finally made it back to my castle. I used my elemental power to open the door.

"Oh, how I love it when I win." I said, closing the door behind me.

"Uhhh, Morro....could you uhhh, put me down?" Brianna asked. "You're holding me and my body is kinda hurting from being in this position too long."

I looked at the girl in my arms and saw she was getting uncomfortable in the position.

"Fine...." I say annoyed a bit. "I wanted to keep holding you, dear." I told her as I put her down.

I looked at her as she walked with me. She didn't make any attempts to run to the door to get out.

She probably figured that only I knew how to get back to the ninja. We're deep into a hidden forest.

I opened the door to my throne room. "Welcome to your new home...with me." I say with a wide grin.

~Brianna's P.O.V~

I looked at Morro.

He was right, this is my new home. I'm going to be his wife and hopefully not just be his wife for entertainment.

I looked around the room, it was kinda creepy with the lighting but yet comfortable at the same time. I wondered how that was possible.

Throne Room:

Morro slammed the throne room door with his element, making the door make a loud bang, which made me jump a bit

I heard Morro laugh a bit. "Calm down, dear. You'll be hearing that a lot and you'll get used to it."

I look at him and didn't say anything. He probably just wanted to gloat about what he accomplished.

Morro then sat on his throne. It was very similar to the one he had at Ronin's shop.

I looked at him and he smirked a bit. He patted his lap, signaling me to sit on his lap.

"Come sit." Morro told me.

I  took a deep breath and sighed and thought 'I'm going to have to get used to this since I'm going to be his wife.'