Chapter 17: Under the Starry Night

Recap:
'I hope you all are doing okay. I'm doing just fine. Morro's taking care of me and being very nice. I think me being here and being company is helping him. I think it's exactly what he needed.'

The Sunset Ninja then fell asleep, but in a light sleep. Not her usual deep sleep. Brianna started to have nightmares about something. Something she had told P.I.X.A.L.
————————————————————————

~3rd P.O.V~

Brianna looked around her surroundings.

There was nothing but darkness.

"Hello?" She called out softly. "Jasmen, Cole, Jay, Kai, anyone?"

Brianna walked further into the darkness, she looked at her hands.

She was in her Gi, so the ninja must've needed her guardian form.

"Min'na?" She asked in Japanese for anyone.

Just then she heard a voice. Not just anyone's voice, Morro's.

"They're not here, Sunset. They won't save you." Morro's voice told her. "They're not gonna save you because you belong to me."

"What?" Brianna asked, looking around. "Morro where are you at?"

"Look up."

The Sunset Ninja looked up and notice there was now light.

She blinked her eyes to adjust and saw Morro. He was smirking down at her.
He was somehow a giant.

Brianna screamed and backed up, only hitting something behind her. She notices she was in a giant glass bottle.

"You're trapped here with me. You'll have to do my bidding and be my slave." Morro told her.

Brianna looked at him with fear in her emerald green eyes.

Morro laughed. "You're mine, Tourmaline. You're mine for eternity since you agreed for being my bride."

"NOOOO!!!!" Brianna screamed.

Brianna shot up from her bed, panting from the nightmare.

She started crying while covering her face with her hands until she heard Morro beside her.

"Brianna, are you okay?!" He asked with worry.

Brianna shook her head no. "When did you get here?" She asked, her voice muffled but Morro knew what she asked.

"I came in to check on you and say goodnight. When I walked in you were fast asleep at 8:30 PM which you're usually up till 10:30 PM. I noticed you seemed like you were having a bad dream, so I stayed and stroked your face and hair to see if it'll calm you down." Morro told her.

"What time is it now?" Brianna asked, her voice still muffled from her hands.

"9:00 PM," Morro replied, then asked. "What was the nightmare about?"