Chapter 5: The Dilemma

~Recap~

Morro threw them into the cage that Wu, Misako, Nya, and Ronin were using to imprison Ghoultar when they went to get the Sword of Sanctuary.

"You cannot remove your chains; only the ghost who placed them there can do so. In this case, it's me." Morro told them with an evil grin.

Morro locked Misako and Wu in the cage with the ghostly chains on them. Morro then left the Bounty to see the ninja and put the next part of his plan into action.

This will be entertainment for Morro.

————————————————————————

~3rd P.O.V~

The ninja were attempting to come up with a plan to stop Morro before it was too late.

"Well, let's get a big water balloon and attack him with that!" Jay stated.

"But what if it doesn't work?" Nya questioned. "I tried my powers, but his wind was stronger."

"How do we then defeat him?" Kai wondered. "He appears to be quite satisfied with himself."

"He does, and it unsettles me," Jasmen admitted

"Look, whatever he's planning, whatever it is, we'll defeat him together," Brianna said to the ninja.

"Brianna is correct; we can beat him this time." Lloyd went on to say more, but Jay cut him off.

"What comes next? Morro using ghost powers in addition to his element against us?" Jay asks, laughing nervously.

"Shut up, Jay," Cole slapped him on the back.

"This time, Morro appears to be more powerful," Zane mentioned.

Brianna turned to face Zane. "He appears to be, doesn't he? He's working on something."

"He could be plotting anything," Skylor informed them. "But what is it?" she wondered before a certain ghost reappeared.

Morro suddenly appeared from his hiding place, chuckling darkly. "Well, well, well....questioning and wondering about me, eh?"

"I've got Sensei and Misako chained up with chains that only I can break," Morro informed the ninja.

"Wait, I've read about that in my homeland. You mean paranormal chains?!" Brianna questioned Morro, who simply nodded.

Lloyd yelled at Morro, "You are a monster! Let them go!"

"I will only let them go if I get what I want," Morro stated calmly.

"And that is?" Jasmen asks.

"If you want Sensei and Misako back, you'll have to give me a bride," Morro smirked.

"A bride?! What are you planning to do with a bride?!" Nya questioned.

"What anyone would do with a wife. Get married and have a few children." Morro stated.

Jay burst out laughing. "You getting married and having kids? Now that's a fanfic I would love to read!"

Jasmen groaned. "Are you serious, Jay?"

Morro snarled in response to Jay's remark. "Shut up or I'll turn you into a bird!"

Jay yelped, then smiled. "Is it going to be a JAYBIRD?" Kai placed his hand over Jay's mouth to keep him quiet.

"Who is this bride supposed to be?" Brianna questioned  Morro.

"Any of you girls, but since you're all taken. One of you may have to break up with your significant other." Morro informed them.

"That is simply cruel!" Zane said as the boys approached their girls, all except Brianna.

Morro grinned. "What's the matter, Brianna? You're not currently in a relationship?"

Brianna gulped and backed up, terrified.

Cole growled. "Morro, you're not getting my cousin. She's off-limits."

"Oh, come on, Master of Earth," Morro said. "She's single."

"So? She's not marrying you!" Cole yelled.

Morro sighed and rolled his eyes. "Tell you what? I'm going to give you all three days. The willing bride will come to see me at the Monastery on the third day. Deal?"

"Okay, fine. It's a deal." Kai stated.

"KAI ANDREW SMITH! I'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER!!" Jasmen yelled, hissing darkly.

Morro smirked. "I'll see you in three days." He winked at Brianna before disappearing.

Brianna blushed brightly. 'I get the impression he wants me to come,' she thought. 

"That ninja never knows when to quit!" Kai said. "Who would be willing enough to go with him?"

"I'm not sure," Lloyd admitted, "but we need to come up with something."

"We have at least three days to solve this dilemma," Zane said. "He gave us no choice."

"We have to lose one to gain two," Jay explained. "With Wu and Misako, we might be able to save the girl who goes."

"That is almost certainly impossible. You know, Morro. He's good with threats."   Jasmen reminded Jay.

"He really did leave us with no choice, didn't he?" Brianna asked.

"I'm afraid so, Bri," Lloyd said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "We'll figure it out. Don't worry."

To be continued...