Chapter 10: Morro's Bride

~Recap~

"What? If it's about me not getting a bride I'm going to be mad." Morro said looking at her.

"A bride you shall have, Morro!" Brianna said not thinking twice.

Morro smirked. "And who's the lucky bride?"

Brianna took a shaky breath. "Right here."
————————————————————————

~3rd P.O.V~

Morro grinned widely. "So?~ You're going to be my willing bride, Brianna Katsuki Tourmaline?~"

Brianna froze and her blood turned cold when he said her full name, but answered his question. "Yes, I am."

Morro circled around her, checking her out. "You are very attractive."

Brianna blushed brightly at his comment.

Morro chuckled, "You're certainly are perfect to be my wife." He smirked.

Brianna looked at him. "You sure? I mean if you have someone else then-"

"Oh, no. I don't want anyone else since you already said you're going to be my bride." Morro said putting his right hand on Bri's cheek.

Brianna looked at him and blushed more. She'll admit that even if Morro was a villain, he was very attractive guy.

Morro then looked at Brianna before taking his hand off her cheek. He took a box out of his pocket and opened it, showing a beautiful gold ring with a green gem.

Engagement ring:

Morro got on one knee and asked the question, "Brianna Katsuki Tourmaline, will you marry me and become my queen?"

Brianna blushed softly and took a deep breath. She opened her mouth to speak and heard Jasmen and the other's voices.

"Morro! You perverted,  raven haired, green streak, ghost prince! I'm going to kill you before you can get your answer!" Cole shouted in anger.

Morro growled. "I'm in the middle of a proposal here!"

"You're not marrying Bri." Kai said.

Morro growled and put the box back in his pocket. "I may need to give you all a lecture first."

"Save it, Ghost!" Cole said and jumped towards Morro and fought him as well.

They both had each other's throats, literally until Brianna shouted.

"Would you two stop?! I came here cause it was my decision since no one else went!"

Morro smirked and looked at her. "So you are here willingly." He said as he let go of Cole by pushing him off.

"I told you I was." Brianna said as Morro came over to her.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her." Cole said.

Morro didn't listen to Cole, he made Bri look at him with his fingers underneath her chin. He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "You love me, don't you?"

Brianna blushed softly as Morro pulled away and turned to the others. "You need to let her make her decision for herself. It may break your hearts."

Cole was about to say something until Jasmen spoke.

"I hate to admit that Morro is right." She said as Nya nodded in agreement.

"Brianna needs to make her own decisions." Nya said.

Morro smirked. "About time." He then turned to Bri and pulled out the ring as everyone watched. "So what's your answer, my dear?"

Brianna took a deep breath. "Yes, I will marry you."

Jasmen and Kai held Cole back as Morro slipped the ring on Bri's finger.

"Say your final farewells my dear, since this is the last time your going to see them and hear from them." Morro told Bri.

"Everyone, be careful and safe. Don't worry about me." Brianna told them.

"Brianna no! You're still to young." Skylor said.

Jay cried and hid his face in his hands as Zane just stood there, trying to figure out what was happening.

"Who's going to be my gaming and anime buddy?!" Lloyd asked. "Bri...I-"

"It'll be okay Lloyd." Brianna said softly.

P.I.X.A.L was just staying quite since she didn't know what to say.

"Brianna, you be safe." Jasmen said, looking at her cousin.

"I will. Keep Kai under control." Brianna said.

"Hopefully, you can keep Morro under control." Kai told her.

"I can." Brianna whispered.

Morro stuck out his tongue in disgust. "Okay, enough with this mushy stuff." He said grabbed Brianna, holding her from behind.

"If you hurt a single hair on her head..." Cole started.

"I wouldn't do such a thing." Morro said putting his chin on Bri's head. "Now say bye bye to her~"

The ghost smirked before teleporting away with Brianna as the ninja watched their friend being taken away.

"She's gone...."Jay said crying hard as well as the others who let tears slide down their faces.

"What are you all crying about?" A voice asked.

Lloyd looked up and saw his mom and Wu. "Mom! Sensei!"

Morro kept his promise? Nya asked herself.

"H-he took her. Morro took her." Jasmen said between sobs.

"Who did Morro take?" Wu asked.

"Brianna." Everyone said.

To be Continued...