Chapter 6: Deciding On the Bride

~Recap~

"He really left us with no choice...hasn't he?" Brianna asked.

"I'm afraid so, Bri," Lloyd said putting a hand on her shoulder. "We'll figure this out. Don't worry."
————————————————————————

~Brianna's P.O.V~

After we all took everything down from the party, we went back to the Bounty and thought about things.

I can't believe what Morro asked.

Why would he want a bride? Was there something bothering him?

All these questions kept going through my mind.

"Bri? You okay?" Nya asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm going to my room." I told her going to my room door opening it.

I walked inside my sunset themed room and shut my door.

"Tonight has been such a long night," I said changing my clothes into my PJs.

I sigh as I climbed in bed and started thinking about stuff about what happened earlier.

Why did Morro dance with me? Why did he call me dear? Also, why did he wink at me before teleporting away?

I lay down. "Maybe he wants me to go and be his bride?"

"What's going on Bri?" A voice asked as it was my cat, Sunlight who has been my partner.

"Nothing Sunlight," I told her. "Except that Morro came back."

"How?" She asked surprised.

I sighed and explained the whole story to her.

"It sounds to me like he planned all of this." Sunlight said jumping onto my bed.

I nod and asked, "Does he like me?"

"Sounds like he does, but he could be just saying those things to get you to go with him." She told me.

"Yeah, you're right," I say closing my eyes.

"Rest Bri. You should get some sleep. You've had a rough night." Sunlight said.

I nodded as I drifted off to sleep as well as Sunlight purring in my arms.

~3rd P.O.V~

The next day, the boys were going to tell the girls that they should not go with Morro.

As the boys tried to tell the girls not to do it, Brianna is having thoughts about doing it or not.

After seeing the reaction on Morro's demeanor and action, he seemed to might possibly have an interest in her furthermore.

But as she was lost in thoughts suddenly she was snapped out by no other than Jasmen.

"Hey! You're out of reality, what's bothering you lately that your mind wander off somewhere?" She asked, wondering and curious about what's the other's mind, yet with a hint of worry in it.

Brianna shrugged slightly as she looked away from her cousin then answered. "Nothing just something about this whole Morro needing a bride."

"Don't tell me you're planning it." Jazz started as her tone changed into a rather nervous one.

"Planning what?" Bri turned to her.

"Becoming his bride." She stated

"Eh!?" Brianna had gone speechless. "N-no, I'm not!"

Although, I'm still thinking of it. She thought.

Jasmen gave a rather relieving sigh."Good, I will literally gonna snap you out of it, especially when you haven't thought it through.

"Right, but I'm really not sure why would he wanted such thing then clearly use Misako and Sensei Wu against us. This is furthermore troubling." Brianna gave an awkward smile

"It is! Who would do such a thing!"

Suddenly silence came from the two when Jasmen spoke again.

"Of course, villains will." She pouted as Bri sweatdropped. "Almost forgot about that, but anyways, what are we gonna do when we didn't give what Morro had wanted!" She groaned in anger and frustration.

Brianna looked down as she frowns."Don't know, I just don't know what to do now."

'This is hard to decide..' She thought. 'If we didn't do anything at any time, both Misako and Sensei Wu will be in trouble, who knows what will Morro do to them. We must find a way quick and fast.'

She then looked at the others who basically talk about the same topic.

If any of us girls agreed to do this.' She gritted her teeth. 'Neither of them will agree, not once, nor an explanation. Not even for the good of us.'

'This is clearly the toughest one we have to deal so far by now.'

To be continued...

Note: Thank you xXAngel_EvilLloydXx  for helping me here. I don't think I would be able to get out of my writers block xD