Chapter 14: The Ninja's Backup Plan

Recap:
I won't admit it till Brianna asked. I was starting to get lonely and wanted company. Even the thought of her name makes me flustered.

I closed my eyes softly and fell asleep.

The castle was starting to feel like a home thanks to my bride to be.
————————————————————————

3rd P.O.V

~The Next Morning~

Morning arrived and Brianna was still asleep. She liked sleeping in till 2 PM or maybe till 5 PM. It depended on her mood.

Morro knocked on the door. "Bri, you awake?" He asked softly. He listened and no answer.

He unlocked the door and opened it. He went into the room and over to the bed.

Morro chuckled as he saw the Sunset Ninja still fast asleep. He didn't want to do this, but he had to. It was going to be a very busy day for both of them.

"Brianna!" He said shaking her and she groaned.

"4 more hours?" She mumbled.

"No darling, today is going to be a busy day."

Brianna woke up thinking she was in the wrong place, but then remembered it wasn't a dream.

"What's wrong?" Morro asked.

"I thought everything was just a..." Brianna trailed off.

"Dream, huh?" Morro asked, finishing her sentence.

Brianna nodded and looked at him. She blushed softly seeing him in a dark green shirt that showed his muscular body and black jeans. He even had two spiked bracelets on each of his wrists.

Morro chuckled. "Like what you see?" He asked her and got a glare from her. He sweatdropped a bit. "I'm kidding."

"No jokes or anything. It's too early." Brianna whined getting comfortable again, closing her eyes.

"Sunset..." Morro said sighing.

"I am not a morning person." She told him.

"Neither am I, but I made my beautiful fiancé her favorite breakfast~" Morro grinned.

"And what is that?" Brianna asked, opening an eye.

"Hehe...I made your favorite Japanese Souffle Pancakes."

"I'm listening."

"With any choice of topping. It's a create your own."  Morro said with a small grin on his face.

This made the Sunset Ninja spring out of bed. "You should've said that first thing!" She whined.

Morro chuckled and looked at her. "Nice hair."

"Shut up, I can say the same about you," Brianna told him pouting.

"Point taken." Morro sweatdropped as his hair was always messy since he was dead.

"Also, I got up really early to get your clothes from the ninja in your old room. There in that bag right there." Morro said pointing to a bag near her closet.