The End

*THREE YEARS LATER*

The bright sun shines into your eyes as you groggily wake up. Then you hear the heavy breathing. What the fuck.

"Why good morning, sunshine!" Jungkook giggles, holding a flashlight directly in your face.

"What time is it" you groan, rubbing the sleep from your eyes.

"Uhhh 3am."

You sigh and turn over in bed, covering your face with your pillow.

"Not so fast buddy" Jungkook says, grabbing your ankles and dragging you off the bed.

"Jesus take it easy!! What is going on??" you yell, growing angrier and angrier by the second.

"We're having movie marathon right now stupid" Yoongi says, popping his head in the room.

This is the shit I deal with. The shit I have dealt with for years now. But honestly, I wouldn't trade this crazy family for the world.

You sigh and smile to yourself, what idiots....

"Okay, okay I am coming" you mutter, standing up.

"YAYYYY" Jungkook yells.

——————-

You didn't know what it would be like permanently moving in with Taehyung and the boys. It scared you. You felt like a burden, intruding on their home and their lives. It turns out, you were exactly what they needed. While acting as a mom and making them clean up after themselves, you also were a sister to them, playing games and goofing around with them. Taehyung loved how you all got along so well. After he confessed everything to you that night, you both reached a level of understanding. Everything fell into place.

It was hard to recover from the trauma and loss of your brothers, despite them being completely horrible. And hearing the truth about your parents, it was hard. Really hard. But the boys kept you busy and helped you through it, one step at a time.

The boys would jokingly bring up marriage and children and moving out to live together, but you both were in no rush. You were young and in love, and both experienced too much in the beginning of your lives. You finally wanted to experience every beautiful little aspect of love.

Despite the... odd... first encounter you had. Who would've known that the man holding a knife to your throat would be your soulmate. Life is crazy like that.
Who would've known that two friends separated as children would come back together and fall in love.

Before Taehyung the moon meant nothing, but now it means everything.

The End.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
I cannot lie I completely forgot about this shit lmao. That's my bad everybody.
BUT WERE DONE!! WE FINISHED IT!!
Hope you liked it, this story was a lonnngggg process but we made it out.
Don't forget to comment, vote, and share!
Love you all❤️
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥