The Purple Flower

"OW FUCK" Jimin said, holding his bloody mouth.

"I'm sorry!!! I can't help it!!" I say through gritted teeth.

"OH MY GOD HOLD HER DOWN!! IM TRYING NOT TO MESS UP!!" Yoongi yells.

"I hate needles. I hate needles. I HATE NEEDLES!!!!" I scream.

"Big bad mafia girl hates needles?" Jungkook laughs.

"I'll break your other arm if you don't shut it."

"Almost done." Yoongi says.

After a few more agonizing minutes the torture finally ends. I look at my hip. It's beautiful.

(It looks like this, but on her hip

(It looks like this, but on her hip.)

It was just how I imagined it. Or I guess how it really looked in person...

"Thank you. It looks amazing Yoongi."

He smiles at me and gathers his equipment.

"I like it, Reina." Namjoon says, smiling.

"Me too. Where did the idea come from?" Hobi asks.

"Um. Just a memory from my past."

"Ah I see. Who's ready for lunch?"

Everyone begins chattering amongst themselves as they make their way to the kitchen.

Just a memory.

-

After a few weeks at their house, things began to seem normal. Or at least as "normal" as you could get in a mafia mansion. I actually grew pretty close to the men, with the exception of Yoongi, but that's just how he is apparently.

"You know Reina, we've left you here the past few times we've gone on missions and you haven't tried to escape" Taehyung said to me as he sat on my bed.

I never really thought about that. All the times they would leave me alone it never even crossed my mind to escape. Each day I felt less and less like a prisoner and more and more like I was.... family?
I know I have my brothers, but it isn't the same. They might be blood related, but I felt more love from the Bangtan boys then I did from my own blood and flesh. A few weeks ago I was dying to come home, but now... I don't know.

"Reina? Did you hear me?" Taehyung said, waving his hand in front of my face.

I jolted out of my thoughts. "Oh... uh... sorry, what did you say?"

He rolled his eyes, "I said, do you want to come on one of our missions?"

.