Task One

Jungkook cracks his knuckle and smiles at me. "Don't worry, I won't hurt that pretty face too badly."

Cute.

I spring up out of my chair and prepare to beat this kid to a pulp.

Jimin and Yoongi look at each other and take a few steps back, giving us room.

I'm the first to make a move as I run forward and swing my fist at his face. He sidesteps me and kicks my leg, making my body crumble to the ground.

"Hmmm someone's lost their mojo" he says, trying to piss me off.

Little did he know, that comment would only hurt him.

I feel a familiar rage grow in my chest as I swing my leg across the ground, knocking his feet out from under him.

He comes tumbling to the ground and in a flash, I'm back on my feet. He pushes himself off the ground as I prepare for his next move. He throws a fist towards my face, but I catch it and twist his arm backwards, hearing a snap as he falls to the ground whimpering. His arm is definitely fucked up. He sees I'm off my guard as he gets up and throws one more punch at my stomach. I double over, struggling to catch my breath. At this point, I'm pissed. Wanting this to be over with I twist him around and dig my fingers into his pressure point, making his body go lifeless as it crumbles to the floor.

I dust myself off, still coughing from his last hit.

Yoongi and Jimin exchange surprised glances as I sit down in the chair.

"Okay, next task?"

Taehyung walks in with a smile on his face.

"That was great. Really Reina. You've exceeded my expectations. Just keep in mind: you might be able to beat my men, but you'll never beat me" He says, smile fading.

I don't say anything as I look at my hands.

Just you wait.

"Hyungs, take Jungkook to Jin and have him fixed up."

They move quickly and quietly, picking up the still unconscious boy.

"Why don't I show you to your room?"

I nod. I could use a shower and a chance to rest. By my own choice. Not because of their drugs or being knocked out.

I follow him up five flights of stairs to the top floor. How big is this place?

"Your room and my room are the only ones up here" he says.

"Bedrooms that is—" he mutters, mostly to himself.

Hmmm, I wonder what else is up here?

He shows me to a big bedroom, fully decorated with white and gold furniture and accessories.

It truly is beautiful, but I must remember not to get too comfortable here

It truly is beautiful, but I must remember not to get too comfortable here. I'm going to escape one way or another.

He leaves me alone to get situated. I look at a clock hanging from the wall. 3am? I really have lost track of time. I better get to sleep.

I walk into the bathroom and find that it has all the necessities. Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner. The closet is even filled with clothes. I quickly shower, brush my teeth, and get changed. As soon as my head hits the pillow I fall into a deep sleep.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

After getting ready for bed, I try to fall asleep, but am unable to. Again. Ever since she's gotten here I haven't been able to sleep.

Sighing heavily, I roll out of bed and walk out of my room. I roam down the hallway aimlessly until I reach the door. No. I can't go in. I walk further down the hallway and reach the balcony.

Letting myself out, the cold air hits my face, sending a shock through my body. The bright lights of the city illuminate the night sky. Everything is still alive and moving, so late at night. It seems everyone has a purpose, bustling about in the city.
Everyone but me.

I shake my head. No. I have the boys. My family.

I have Reina.

No I don't, she hates me.

If only she knew. If only she knew the real reason she's here.

But, even if I did tell her, she wouldn't believe me. She would only hate me more.

Her presence has awoken something in me.
Something I had been missing for years. Purpose.

I'll make sure she understands soon, but not too soon. She has to trust me first.

But how could she trust her kidnapper?