The Roof

"Listen here dumbass, it's not that easy to break into a building full of highly trained and heavily armed soldiers and be like, 'Ok guys get on the ground! Hands up!'

"I mean we could try—"

"Shut up Jimin I'm talking" Jungkook hisses.

"As if you have any smart ideas idiot" Jimin answers.

"Alright guys this obviously isn't working... We need Tae...." Namjoon sighs.

"Him and Reina are still recovering.." Yoongi replies.

"I know, I know. We just shouldn't make any plans without them, it could go very wrong."

"Okay you know what. I know I'm just the guy who cooks and drives the car, but I think we should show Taehyung that we can accomplish tasks without him. We can be strong and independent!" Jin yells.

"Hell yeah!"

"If only Taehyung and Reina could see me take down every single one of those guys with one bullet, they wouldn't know what hit em—"

"What was that Jimin?" Reina says, stepping into the kitchen.

"Hahahahaha wow! Hey! Look who's up! You feeling better?" Jimin exclaims nervously.

"Yes, actually, I am."

"Well we were just talking about how we think we can take over Spade Mafia without Taehyung" Jungkook explains.

"I think that's a great idea, actually. He needs to rest and he won't be ready to fight anytime soon."

"Really?" Jimin asks in shock.

"Really" Reina smiles.

"Well shit let's do it!!" Jin yells.

"You know you're still just driving the car, right?"

- 18 hours later, 4:07 am -

Reina POV:

I crept through the silent halls of the Spade Mafia Building. The bomb was already planted and all I had to do was get to the roof... simple enough... right?

I checked the countdown, 6 minutes and 27 seconds.

Shit. I need to hurry.

"How's it going, Reina?" Namjoon asks on my earpiece.

"All is good, heading to roof right now. I will check in when I get there" I respond quietly.

I finally make it to the roof. I slowly creep out into the dark abyss of night and press my earpiece.

"Checking in, made it to roof— Agh"

A dull pain radiates in my left knee as I hit the ground.

"Not so fast sister" An eerily familiar voice sneers.

I pull myself up as quickly as possible and see Weston and Hunter staring at me with a hunger in their eyes, a hunger for blood.

"Reina?! What's going on?" Namjoon inquires nervously.

I can't risk them getting hurt for me. I take my ear piece and throw it 30 stories down to the ground.

"Don't fucking call me that" I growl angrily.

Blinded by anger, I run at Weston and throw a punch, which he quickly counters. Hunter takes the moment of weakness to punch me in the gut, making me fall back.