Mission

I looked at him with wide eyes before breaking into laughter.
He wanted me to go with them on a mission? Pffftttt yeah okay.
Taehyung just stared at me with a blank face as I laughed.

"Wait. You're serious?"

"Yes."

"Oh. Okay."

I've been cooped up for who knows how long. I've been dying to get back to my work. Maybe this would even be my chance to escape... But my brothers...? No they're safe now... and I do miss them so much...
Then again, the boys have been kind of... great?
God Reina make up your damn mind.

"Yes, I'll go" I answered immediately.

He smirked at me, "I knew you would say yes. And don't think about pulling anything. All seven of us will be keeping an eye on you."

I nodded and walked away.

This should be fun.

-

I was sleeping soundly, until a pair of firm hands shook my shoulders. My eyes adjusted to the dark and I saw a figure standing over me.

"Jesus. Can I help you?" I muttered, rubbing my eyes.

I looked at the clock and it read 3:37 AM.

"We have a mission to go on sweetheart. You better get ready" Jungkook's deep voice responded.

I sighed and rolled over. I was finally able to get to sleep after having nightmares.

Suddenly, my mattress was lifted up, making me fall to the ground.

"You little—"

"Hurry up. We're leaving in 15" He huffed, before walking out of my room.

I got off the ground and began to get dressed. I opted for an all black outfit, and my favorite heels. Only a bad bitch fights in heels 💆🏻‍♀️

I walked downstairs and was greeted by Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi.

I was about to walk outside to the car when Namjoon grabbed my arm.

"I think you're going to need this" he said as he held out a gun.

I looked at him with wide eyes and hesitantly took it. They're putting a lot of trust in me to give me this.

I thanked him and put it in my waistband. I turned away when he stopped me again.

"And don't you want this?" he held out my black wig that had been taken from me the day I got here.

My eyes lit up as I saw it. I took it from him and smiled, "Thank you."

I went to the bathroom and put it on. A feeling of ease washed over me as the wig turned me into a completely different person.

I joined the boys in the car and Jin began driving to our destination.

-

"Okay, so Reina do you understand the plan?" Yoongi asked, sharpening his knives.

"Yes. I go with Taehyung while the rest of you "make a deal" with the rival gang and distract them. Taehyung and I will go to their car and get our stolen money back and get out of there ASAP."

"Perfect. And remember STICK TO THE PLAN. I know you have a problem with that" Taehyung said.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, yes I know."

After a few minutes we reached the club I had been taken from. How ironic that we're doing the mission here.

We stepped out of the car, all of us dressed impeccably. The boys were wearing suits, and I wore a black dress.

We sauntered to the front and were ushered inside. I passed the bouncer who's foot I stabbed and gave him a weak smile. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and I shrugged it off. Oops?

The club was lively and full of people. The most rich, yet dangerous people. The scene was something out of a movie. It felt like everything was in slow motion as we walked through the club. Bright lights blinded me and the strong smell of alcohol filled up my nose.

I would forget how rich the Bangtan boys really are

I would forget how rich the Bangtan boys really are. But this reminded me not only how rich they are, but how powerful. They really could have killed me by now if they wanted to. But why haven't they?

"There they are" Taehyung said, directing my view to a frightening group of men. They sat at a table, with grim expressions on their faces. Part of me knew how badly this could end if we didn't get the job done. The others nodded to us and we parted ways.

Taehyung led me away from them through a backdoor and down the alleyway, towards a large black van. As expected, two men were standing guard in front of the van. I looked to Taehyung and he nodded, giving me the okay to begin my work.

I creeped down the dark alleyway, closer to the men, armed with guns. I held my throwing knives in hand and took a deep breath. In the blink of an eye I threw two of my knives, striking both men in the jugular. They dropped their guns and slumped over, blood flowing from their necks. Taehyung and I ran to the van and he got the money while I took my knives back, cleaning them off with a handkerchief.

"I got it. Let's go" Taehyung said.

I threw the blood soaked handkerchief on the men's bodies and we ran back through the alleyway.

We froze in our steps when an alarming noise rang out threw the cold air.

A gunshot. Then another. Then another.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Is anyone even reading this. Lol.
Like comment and share!
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥