Chapter 29

"W-What?!"

"Leave.....my....boyfriend....alone!!" Harry screamed.

"Really, Harold? Someone you barely know is your boyfriend?" Des looked disappointed.

"I've know him ever since I've moved here." Harry corrected. "He's my boyfriend."

"That's adorable, Harry but no demon spawn of mine will have affection towards others." Des closed a fist attempting to change Harry.

Harry cried in pain as Des made his way inside Harry's head manipulating his mind.

"Look's like your cured....NOW DESTROY HIM-"

Harry broke free from the mental attack and punched Des across the hill. Des recovered doing a back tuck in mid air growing his wings out his back. His lip was busted open dripping down his mouth. Des is now angry with Harry. He screamed flying towards Harry as fast as he could. Harry charged towards his as well at the came speed.

They both reached each other with interlocking hands wrestling each other.

"Give up, Harry! You don't stand a chance!" Des spat in his face.

"Fuck you!" You snapped back kicking Des across the hill. They continue hand-to-hand combat while your taking time to recover. You crawled away onto the edge of hill to watch Tristan and Gemma who appear to be fine. All your worries about is Harry winning.

Des caught Harry's leg, picking him up in the air and with it and slamming him to the ground. He does it a second time but with more force. The third time didn't work when Harry flew up in the air while Des held onto it ankle.

Harry lifted his leg throwing him up into a air and caught him with a punch hair enough to send him shooting out sky like a meteor. Tristan's demon sense told him that Des was falling out of the sky as a fast rate.

"SPLIT UP!" Tristan commaded. Your army fled the field leaving Des' army in confusion. The impact from Des hitting ground sent his army flying like an explosion would. He lied in the middle of the field unconscious, not responsive at all.

His eyes shot open sending Gemma and Tristan flying. He found his new targets, his nephew and his daughter.

"I have no problem killing my own family." Des smirked.

"Your not our family!" Tristan said defensively.

"Families don't hurt each other!"  Gemma added.

"Gemma, you wouldn't kill your daddy would you?" He faked trying to make piece with his only daughter.

"I don't have a dad." A tear made its way out her eye.

"Great, because your no longer my daughter. Your my enemy!" Des punched her in the face as hard as he could. Harry ran to her rescue jumping on Des' back restraining him from attacking. Tristan took the opportunity to try to impale him with a sword but failed when Des tossed Harry into him.

The army all charged towards Des once again ready to attack. Des didn't take time to think about his neck move. He simply opened his hand sending them flying miles across the destroyed city.

"Who eles dares to step to me?!" He challenged looking around the abandoned field with Tristan, Gemma, and Harry on the ground.

"Someone's missing?" Des remembered.

"Behind you!"

He slowly turned around just in time for a spear across the face breaking it in half from you. His face was scarred from the attack that quickly healed. He walked towards you with the same evil look in his face. You backed away anxious for someone to save you.