Chapter 27

The trip from earth to hell was fast and short. You all have the same objective: Find the missing army and leave.

You investigate throughout hell and none of you found anything. Tristan used his demon senses to search throughout all corners of hell then something came to him.

"There is a temple a few miles down that way. Maybe they could be hidden in there?" Tristan pointed at the direction. Without further instruction he teleported you all over to the temple entrance. A stone pillar with ancient engravings on it that lit up. Tristan waved a hand over it an read it.

The Temple Of Lost Souls
Enter at your own risk

"That sounds intimidating." Gemma said.

"It's nothing we can't handle." Tristan shrugged. He pushed open the giant temple doors and continued investigating. The corridor was empty and there was no sign of any demons.

"I guess there is nothing here waiting to attack-"

A trap door opened under all three of you leading you all into a new area. There was a long bridge over a pool of molten lava and demon monsters swam in it.

"Do you think they would be in there?" You asked Tristan and Gemma.

"There's only one way to find out." Tristan said. The three of you started walking on the bridge hoping that nothing jumps out the lava pool and attack.

"So you met you and Harry's son?" Tristan asked.

"I have. I couldn't believe it either. He looks like an exact copy of Harry." You told him.

"How did Serenity get to him?" Gemma also asked.

"Des invaded heaven and he some how he was- GEMMA LOOK OUT!!" You pulled her out the way of demon shark jumping at her. Tristan rolled out the way and shoot it making it explode before it could dive back in the pool of lava.

Gemma had to catch her breath before she could digest what happened. "That was a close one."

"I didn't see that coming. Nice reflexes, (Y/N)." Tristan complimented.

"Before we were cut off you mentioned Des' finding him." Gemma reminded you.

"He knew the baby was mine and Harry's so who knows what he could of done to him. Serenity took him away as quickly as she could." You finished your story.

"Chances are he could of turned him into a demon as well." Tristan added.

"More than likely." You nodded in agreement. You all made it to do the door and got in your own stances.

"Kick the door down on three?" Gemma suggested.

"On (Y/N)'s mark." Tristan offered and you took it.

"One.....two......three!" All three of you kicked down the door and ran in the room ready to fight.

"Woah!!!" Everyone said in unison. A golden crystal ball sitting on a podium is in the middle of the room.

"Are those the angel souls?" Gemma pointed at the ball.

"It has to be." You said running towards the crystal ball. Tristan and Gemma surrounded the ball looking into it and listening to it.

"Grab it we might need it." Tristan suggested. You grabbed the crystal ball off the podium and the door quickly closed shut.

"I knew that was gonna happen!" Gemma yelled frustrated.

"Whatever's coming for us we can let out guard down." Tristan warned.

Demon warriors rose out of the groud wielding swords and shields. Tristan shot and killed and took it's weapons using telekinesis and giving them to you.