Chapter 14

You've had a safe flight home after what happened in Holmes Chapel. Harry hurt you but he didn't mean to do it intentionally.

You just walked in your door and a giant portal opended. You don't have any idea what it is so you just stood there and watched. Out of no where Harry jumps out the portal and grabs you by the neck. You screamed in fright and he pins you to the wall.

"Your my enemy!! I must kill my enemy!" Brainwashed Harry screamed in your face pulling out a dagger.

"Tristan!!!!" You screamed but he was no where near you.

----

Gemma and Tristan are running miles in the portal to make it above ground. 

"TRISTAN!!!!!" Your scream for help echoed throughout the portal loud enough for them to hear.

"We're running out of time!" Gemma yelled. They kept running until the portal led to your house. They ran as fast as they could and the reach your house. As Harry brought the knife back Gemma and Tristan tackled him to the ground. 

"Harry, what are you doing?!" Tristan held a knife up to Harry's throat.

"He's your boyfriend. You can't hurt him!" Gemma tried to reason with him.

"I have no boy or any friends!" Harry grunted under Gemma and Tristan. Harry used all his strength and sent Tristan and Gemma flying across the house breaking holes in the walls. 

Harry set his pitch blacked gaze on you, scaring you on site.

"Harry?" You started shaking.

"Don't say my name! Your not worthy of saying it!" Harry said walking you towards.

You realized that he's brainwashed and he has to kill you.

"Harry?" He's ignoring you. "Harry?!" You screamed.

"Don't touch him!!" Tristan walked back in room holding his body. Harry held out a hand and blasted Tristan with dark energy knocking him out, sending him flying.Harry picked you up by the neck and held you agaisnt the wall.

"Don't you recognize me?" You mumbled in pain. "I'm your boyfriend...(Y/N)! We met your first day you moved in next door to me!"

Harry's eyes widened when your said boyfriend.

"I love you, (Y/N)........Already"

"I love you too, Harry.......Already"

"AAAHHHH!!!!!" Harry spazed as the memories of you and him together start to fill his head back up. You realised what your doing it working.

"I held you when ever you had nightmare!" You recalled and Harry falls to the ground as his eyes shift from pitch black to his natural green color back to back.

"I love you, (Y/N)"

"I love you too, HArry. I'm always here for you"

That memories echoed in his head and he screams louder.

"And your evil dad threw a knife at me and beat him! Your stronger than him Harry!" You yelled

"Your my hero" 

'My hero' and 'Stronger than him' echoed in his head.

"Stronger t-than him?!?!" Harry screamed and he ground started to shake blowing the roof on your house.

" I love you, Harry!! I love you more than anything!! I don't care that your a demon and I just want you to know even through the good and bad times we had, I'll never leave you!!! I love you Harry Edward Styles!!!!" Your started sobbing watching your messed up boyfriend.

"Harry!! The boy is messing with your mind!!! Kill him!!!" Des' found his way in Harry's head putting him back in demon mode but ten times as worse.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" He grabs you and pulls out his dagger. This is the end.

"Kill him!!!" Des' voice echoed in Harry's head.

Harry fatality stabbed you in your stomach and you scream in pain coughing up blood. Your vision started to blur watching Harry's demon image fade. A tear falls out your eye until eyerything goes black.

Harry drops you and Des' appears

"Well done, my demon prince. With your sister and cousin defeated and your enemy killed, the world will officially be yours." Des laughed maniacally.

Harry looks at your dead body and he cocked an eyebrow. Harry placed a hand on your head to sense any brain activity but he reaches your memories.

"Harry, what are you doing?" Des asked him but Harry completely ignored him.

" I love you, Harry!! I love you more than anything!! I don't care that your a demon and I just want you to know even through the good and bad times we had, I'll never leave you!!! I love you Harry Edward Styles!!!!

Played in his head followed by a few more images.

Your and his first kiss, the memories of sex, him leaving for Holmes Chapel and you visiting him. Everything. Out of no where the Demon side of Harry shattered like broken glass even Des' felt it. He lost connections with Harry feeling it in his mind. The telephatic link that turn Harry is now broken because your memories saved him.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry screamed at the top of his lungs. He tears up and his breathing heavy.

"(Y/N)!!! Baby wake up!!!" Harry shook you. He took your face in his big hands. "Please don't leave me!!!" Harry started to sob. It was too late, your gone. He realised that his dad used him to kill you.

Like Des' said before. Things will only get worse when something that matters the most to Harry is gone. And that one thing that mattered was you. But your gone and it's his fault.

"No......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry screamed at the top of his lungs and all hell broke lose. He hid your head in his shoulder while he cried loudly.

Des smirked at what he's seeing and his smirk turned into a shocked face. 

The sky turned black and red, cracks in the ground started the form and the undead and deadly monsters that resided in the underworld came on ear and started havok. 

Harry's eyes started to turn red and pitch black, horns grew out of his head, his canine teeth turned into vampire like fangs, and he grew black feathered wings out his back.

Harry completly lost it. 

He's a full demon now and the world is now his.