Chapter 20

"GGAAHHH!" Harry screams in pain as the blade pierced his heart. You removed the blade from his chest and falls down to the ground on his back.

You cup behind his head and you shakes him frantically running your hands around his face for vital signs.

"H-H-Harry......" You whimpers softly. His eyes shot open it's signature red and black color. He slowly reaches up a hand and slowly reaches for your face. He rested his hand your cheek and a tear rolled down it.

"(Y-Y/N).....I'm sorry about everything" Harry sense was coming back to him but kept his demonic features.

"Harry, I forgive you. But please don't leave! I didn't have any other choice," you started to cry hard.

"I understand. But if anything.........you saved me" A tears roll down Harry's demon eyes.

"S-saved you how?" You don't feel like a hero at the moment but you are.

"I'm not longer in control of the world.......I can't hurt anyone because of the demon curse.......and now I no longer have to live with it.......because my time is coming" Harry's horns disappeared out his head. As he's demon body is losing its features the world is starting to come back together.

"Don't say that!" You cried.

"Im staring to see the light" Harry is one step closer to heaven where he will be safe from any demon.

"HARRY!!!! PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!" You started to sob.

"I'm glad that I've met you. I never met someone who loves me as much as you do. Regardless if I was a demon. You've accepted me.....you loved me.......and I wish that I didn't have to go out like this being with you. But it's the best place I can be right now" Harry black feathered wings are falling off feather by feather until they were completely gone.

"What's the best place?" You sniffled holding on to Harry.

"In your arms" Harry announced wheezing and couching.

"Please don't leave me, Harry! I can't go one without you! I don't want to be alone!" You tried to reason with him but he's slowly dying.

The building that have been destroyed have been brought back up as Harry's dying along with the destruction of the world.

"You'll never be alone. I'll be watching over you. I'll won't be here with you psychically....but I'll always be right here" Harry pointed to your chest. He meant that he'll always be in your heart. Harry gave you a weak dimpled smile as his fangs disappered. "I'm starting to go numb"

"HARRY!!! PLEASE I LOVE YOU!!!! DON'T GO!!!" You started to sob knowing that your boys going to leave you.

"Tell Mum, Gemma, and Tristan that I love them, I'll miss them, and I be watching over them as well" Harry grabbed your hand and held it all the strength that he has left. The grounds were growing grass again, trees and flowers were blooming the rest remains of Harry's fortress was disappearing.

"I-I will" you kept your promise. Harry's other hand reached behind your head and he weakly brought your face to his giving you your final kiss from him. Tears stream out both your faces as your lips touched and you two slowly broke the kiss.

"I love you, (Y/N)" Harry told you one last time. He's starting to lose grip in is hands and his eyes turn back green. "I always will......." His eyes slowly started to close and his head was starting turning and his eyes shut closed.

Harry's gone.

"No!!......HARRY?!?!.......HARRY!!!!" Your brought his head in your shoulder and you sob uncontrollably. The dark sky had a ray of sun shine beam through the dark clouds and now the sky is now clear and sunny.

Harry's mouth automatically opened as the demon curse in the form dark cloud of smoke came out. The rays of the sun dissolved the cloud eliminating it from existence.

The demon prince is now an angel.

~~~~~

The funeral service was beatiful. Everyone had nice things to say about Harry and they have all thanked you for killing him and freeing his soul of the demon curse.

You, Tristan, Anne, and Gemma are all at the cemetary.

"Can we see him one more time?" Gemma sniffled asking the under taker for a final viewing. He obliged and opened the casket.

Harry looked peaceful and unharmed. It hurts you to know that his green eyes won't open now that he's been put to rest. Gemma and Anne both gave Harry a kiss then both walked off crying. Gemma comforting her mom and they both know their little brother and son is gone.

You ran your finger on his cheek and kissed him on final time before closing the slowly casket back. Tristan walked away and he could watch his cousin get laid to rest. Harry's body was slowly getting lowered to the ground and it hurts you every inch he gets out under ground.

"Goodbye, Harry......I love you!!" You left the cemetery and drove home. The whole car ride you just sat there and cried mourning your lost love.

You go straight to your room and you haven't been out all day. It's a rainy gloomy day as you go through your stuff. You found Harry's necklace that he gave you before he left for Holmes Chapel. You put it on your side table and kept looking through your things. To your surprise you found Harry's head band. His long curly hair is what you loved about him. You chocked back a sob remembering Harry and how great he was.

You laid in your bed and you cried hard on the pillow that he slept on.

"I miss you......" You mumbled in the pillow.

"You'll never be alone. I'll always be here with you"

You hear his voice in your head and you start to cry even harder. You've been crying for a while and your starting to go to sleep. It feels like an arm around your stomach and a body curl up against your back. Your turned around assuming that your imaging things. Your turned back around and went back to sleep and you felt the strange thing around your body again but you ignore it and go it sleep. Your think your not imaging things but your not.

It was Harry as an angel who spoke to you reminding you of that you won't be alone and he's holding you as you go to sleep.

He is with you and always will be like he promised.