Chapter 9

*Harry POV*

"HARDER HARRY!!" (Y/N) begged as I fucked him. Uncontrolable moans escape my mouth as I push in and out of him.

"Fuck" I grunted tipping my head back in ecstasy. I speed up my thrust making him moan my name even louder. I reach under him stroking him viciously making making sure he's enjoying himself even more. He groaned loudly in ecstasy as he spilled all over my hand. Shortly after he came, I orgasmed inside him. We're both catching our breaths. He falls face first on bed, I fall to his right cuddling his side.

"I love morning sex" (Y/N) panted. 

"Of course you do" I teased giving him a small slap on the bum then pinching it. My phone vibrates on the table beside me. The number appears to be from Holmes Chapel. I hit the answer button then I pull the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Hello, Harold Edward Styles The Demon Prince!" I hear his familar voice making my eyes widen.

"TRISTAN?!" I said in disbelief. It's Tristan my cousin who's a demon also. He wasn't born with it like I was. He was three years old when his dad tricked him into drawning a demon pentagram and he uttered the demon chant turning him. He didn't have it has bad as I did. He learned how to turn in on and off himself. Ironically he's a demon hunter and he learned how to control his powers on his own unlike me.

"How are ya?" He said.

"I'm doing good. I wasn't expecting you to call" You admitted pulling (Y/N) into my chest, running my hand down his back stopping at his bum.

"Yeah, I've heard about when Uncle Des' came and attack you and Aunt Anne and he almost killed your boyfriend" Tristan told what he heard.

"Yeah that was unexpected but I got rid of him" I said playing with electricty channeling throughout my fingers.

"Yeah, is your boyfriend ok" Tristan grew concerned for (Y/N).

"He's doing fine. He's gotten a few stitches and he takes medication to ease the pain"  I told him about (Y/N)'s condition.

"I hope he get's better soon. I have go to run. Talk to you later" Tristan said.

"Later, Tritstan" I hung up the phone resuming my cuddle with (Y/N)

"Who's Tristan?" (Y/N) ask running a finger down my body.

"My cousin. He's a demon like I am but he can control it and he hunts them" I explained.

"Wouldn't that a contridiction being a demon hunter when your a demon also" (Y/N) became confused about what Tristan does.

"I said the same thing. But he's slaying those fuckers and saving lives" I chuckled then kissing (Y/N) on the forehead.

"I'm glad he hasn't slain you, I wouldn't of met you" (Y/N) smiled taking my hand.

"Aaaww" I tilted my head to the side. "I'm glad you've execpted me being a demon" 

"I love you for you" He told me fondly.

"All the guys I've dated in the past only like me because my hair, eyes, and smile and they never seemed like they were into me" I pouted but (Y/N) puts a hand on my cheek.

"I like your personality. Your amazing to me. 'Your My Demon Prince'" (Y/N) smirked. I'd rather be his demon prince than my own dads. He won't use and abuse my power.

"I love you" I kissed him on his soft lips.

"Love you more" He crawled his way on top of me kissing me deeply. I'm enjoying my moment with him until my phone vibrates again and it's my mum. I press answer and I bring the phone up to my ear.