Chapter 7

*Author POV*

It's midnight and You and Harry cuddled in your hospital bed. You've had a successful surgery in your shoulder. You have twelve stitches and you've been given a cast. Harry was absolutely broken when you got stabbed. Which caused him to flip out on Des. You've two known each other for a month and you mean the world to him. He couldn't sleep. He was just laying right there next to you. Anne slept on the couch with a hospital blanket. She woke up and groaned.

"Harry, dear?" She called as he's cuddled in your chest.

"Yes, mum?" He responded.

"I'm going to a hotel. You coming with?" She asked him but he wanted to stay with you.

"Mum, I want to stay with (Y/N)." Harry admitted.

"Well I should of known. I'm taking a cab across the street" she said getting up off the couch. "I'll see you in the morning, love" Anne kissed Harry and left.

Harry smiled to himself before cuddling back in your chest. He loves the sound of your heart beating. It helped him relax.

"I love you, (Y/N)" he whispered then kissing you on the cheek causing you to wake up.

"Harry......" You said sleepily. "You, ok?"

"I'm fine. I'm just glad that my baby is ok" He said nuzzling his face in your neck then kissing it.

"Yeah, I was scared. I thought I was a goner" you told him. "Thank god the ambulance came"

"Yeah" he said. The room was completely silent. It was the perfect moment. Well....almost perfect. It's just you and Harry alone in a dark room. But you could barely move with your shoulder. Sex would be hard on you.

"Harry?" You asked him shyly.

"Yeah?" He answered you.

"Can we......have......" Your too shy to admit it.

"Have sex?" He finished your question.

"Yes" you said hiding your face in your blanket. "It's just us two alone. And you've topped already."

"It was the demons fault. Not mine" Harry said. "But it's only fair he said.

He moved on top your kissing you deeply, moaning into his kisses. You and his lips are moving in sync. It's the perfect moment for you two. You two stop kissing for a minute and touch foreheads breathing heavily.

"I want you, Harry" you breathed on his jawline.

"Show me, Daddy" Harry became kinky by calling you 'Daddy'. He wanted you too.

He eases off you and he pulls all your blankets off you, leaving you with nothing but you and your hospital robe.

"You don't need this" He said grabbing your robe and pulling it off, leaving you naked.

"And you don't need those" you joked. Your talking about his usually skinny jeans, boots, and button up shirts.

"Yeah, yeah" he said stripping right in front you. He had several bandaged over his body but he was pretty toned with tattoos all over him. He climbed back on top of you meeting your lips. Harry slowly kisses down chest, past of your stomach and he nibbles on your waist line. He went down to your cock and licked up length then taking you into his mouth. You let out a soft moan as he's bobbing his head up and down your length, hardening instantly. He sucks you off harder. His mouth was so warm and perfect around you. Harry grazed his teeth up your shaft then licked around the tip.

"Harry...." You moaned softly placing your hands on his long curly hair. He took you back in his mouth sucking you off again bobbing his hand up and down on you. You grip your hands on his hair. Harry goes up and takes you out his mouth.

He puts your legs up and presses the back of your legs revealing your hole. He took your balls in his mouth. He held them in his mouth and using his tongue to lick around your balls. It feels so good your grip on the bed sheets. He took them out his mouth with a wet pop then licked a quick swipe on your hole making you tremble. He tickled your hole with his tongue then starts to lick stripes on your hole over again.

"Fuck" you moan. He started sucking your balls again slightly tugging on the with his mouth. He opens his mouth allowing your balls to fall out his mouth.

"Harry, can I suck you off?" You offered him. He's been pleasing you and you want to help him.

"Sure" he answered hardening up. You slowly slide your way down the bed so you lay down flat. Harry brought his lower half over your face. You open your mouth allowing his member in your mouth. You two 69 on the bed. You two are sucking each other off at the same speed. Wet sounds coming from both your mouths. Your doing wonders on him and he's moaning around you dick. The vibrations for his mouth and sending tingles through out your body. You two thrust in each other's mouths for more pleasure. Harry stopped sucking you off and he removed himself from your mouth. Your dick was all wet for him so you could fuck him.

Harry goes back down to your waist. He reachs back and grabs your dick and points it at his hole. He sits back on your dick. You start feel yourself loosening him around you.

"Your so big" Harry moaned then started to bouch on you. Harry grabs the top of the bed to help him when he's riding you. You cup his ass while he rides you. He has a pale smooth but perky butt. He slap his ass making him moan.

"Not so rough" he moaned still continuing to ride you.

He rode you faster. You two are moaning in sync and your pleasing each other. You reach down for his cock while he rides you and you stroke him. You aggressively pumped his member as your fucking him. He bends down over to your face. You two are breathing heavy on each others mouths. His head and curly hair comes caving over your face. You two are exchanging sloppy wet kisses, tongues fighting for dominance and lip biting. You couldn't help but bit Harry's plump bottom lip.

"Kinky" he moaned on your mouth then licked your lips. Then flicking his tongue back in your mouth. He took his tongue out your mouth and he let out a loud groan.

"Im gonna cum" Harry groaned them he came thickly all over your hand and your stomach. You feel yourself orgasm as well.

"Harry, I'm gonna cum" you warned him placing your hand on his thighs.

"Come on (Y/N). Cum for me" He moaned riding you.

"Harry!" You moaned as your came inside him. He head feel back in ecstasy as your cum fill up his spot.

Harry bends over kissing you and removing your dick from inside him. He laid down next to you breathing heavily.

"That was amazing" you breathed heavily.

"Next time, I'm topping. Your too big" Harry winked as you. You kissed him on the lips. Harry gave you back your hospital robe and he put back on his jeans but he was shirtless. He's walking towards the door funny to put the 'Do not disturb' sign on the door knob.

"Are you limping?" you joked.

"No, I'm just......yes" Harry admitted.

You both chuckle and he climbs up and bed with you. He turns the other way and your cuddle up behind him as you both fall asleep together.