Chapter 5

"I'm glad we made this decision, Anne" Des said smirking sliding the divorce papers across the table to hand to Anne.

"So you won't hear me nag again?" She rolled her eyes. Harry snuck out of his room and peeked down the stairs to eavesdrop on his family.

"I'm taking Harry with me" he said bluntly.

"No, your not" Anne snapped.

"I cursed him and it should be my responsibility to show him how to make the world his" he said.

"Des, I'm not letting you take my boy" Anne started to shake.

"It would only be in your best interest before the time comes" he said

"What time?" She's starting to break down.

"When he's really hurt then all hell with break lose. It will be that time Anne. When he's absolutely broken and he'll have to choice but to transform into the full demon" he let Anne know that it would be a matter of time before all hell will break lose but Anne won't let that happen. But Des will.

"My boys not fragile. He'll never break!" Anne's full on crying now.

"Really?" He smirked. "You know he doesn't have to break. I'll just make him". Harry got frightened because he know Des could just snap his fingers and turn Harry.

Harry ran to his room and looked the door and he laughed at him running away.

"Guess he heard that" he chuckled evilly. "Oh, Harry!!!!" He sang.

"YOUR NOT TAKING HIM!!!" She screamed and Des held a hand out picking her up off the ground.

She couldn't free herself from mid air. "Harry run!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Shut up!" He screamed. "I'm taking the boy" he said deeply snapping his fingers then sending Anne flying across the kitchen hitting a wall, knocking her out unconscious. All Harry heard was her scream and a loud thud.

He slowly walked up the stairs and Harry hid in the closet scared to death. Then it hit him. He ran to his window opening it up and climbing out and falling on his rump in the process. He ran to the woods in his back yard and he ran and ran and ran not even looking back. He finally stopped running and was hunched over breathing hard and crying. He didn't want to move with his dad. The only thing he thought he could do is run away. It happens to be his only option.

Harry finally caught his breathe and he looked up.

"Boo" Des was right in front of him. Harry screamed and before he condo run away, Des grabbed him by his wrist and pulling on him.

"Let me go!" He screamed trying to fight him off but he's stronger than him.

"Come on son. Let's go to my flat and I'll show you how to become the 'Demon Prince'. We could run this earth together!" He said determined and Harry kept digging his feet in the ground so he couldn't move.

"I don't want to!" Harry tried breaking free from his grip and Des would only laugh at him. Des' evil laughed where the only thing to make Harry all of a sudden snap. His eyes blackened and he all of a sudden broke free from his grip.

"What the hell-" Des froze in his tracks and saw Harry standing still with his eyes closed.

"Harry?" He said and at that moment his head snapped up and with a simple gaze with his darkened eyes. Des was sent flying into a tree. Des went out of a minute and he looked up and saw Harry walking towards him. As Harry walked towards him, every tree he walked past gets burned to the ground or breaks branch by branch. Harry put a hand out of finish Des' once and for all. Then there are police sirens in the distance. Then Harry snapped out of it and collapsed on the ground holding his head.

"Freeze your under arrest for assault and battery, Des!" A cop said aiming his gun at Des and another putting handcuffs on him keeping his hands behind his back.

"Harry are you ok?" Another cop came behind Harry and Harry hugged him tight sobbing into his shoulder. "It's ok" he soothed. "He would ever hurt you or your mum again"

"Mum?" Harry's head snapped up. "Mum!" Harry ran away to his flat and he was too fast for the cop to chase after him.

Harry ran fast through the woods till he reached his flat. They're was an ambulance carrying Anne on a stretcher. Harry broke down in tears and ran towards her only to be stopped by a paramedic.

"MUM!!" Harry screamed.

"You can't get any closer. She'll be alright well take care of her" he tried to calm Harry down.

"Will she be ok?" Harry said crying.

"She got hit pretty hard. Well take good care of her" he smiled at Harry. Harry looked back to see his Des get put in the back of a police car.

"I'll be back, Harry!" He said slowly getting into the car. "I'll always be back" he said then the door closed on him then the car sped off. Harry got in the back of an ambulance and went with him mum to the hospital and sat patiently in the waiting room. All he could think about is his dad talking about his return and the paramedic telling him that his mum is in critical condition. He was full out sobbing with a whirlwind of emotions going on. He couldn't believe what was going on. He doesn't know what else to do.

"Harry......"

He's still sobbing.

"Harry, wake up" you shook him and he jumped out his crying sleep.

"(Y/N)!" He screamed and launched himself in your chest sobbing in your neck sobbing.

"Harry, what's wrong?" You say rubbing his back comforting him.

"ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!" He cried

"What's happening?" He pull his head out your shoulder and took his face in your own grasp. His face was tears and red you hated to see him hurt like this. He then swallowed and took a deep breath.

"I had a dream where my parent were fighting over custody of me. Then my dad snapped and sent my mom flying across the room. Then I ran away to the wood and he caught me. I turned into a demon and sent him flying and before I could do anything else the cops showed up and arrested him. So I ran home and say my mum getting carried away in a stretcher then my dad told me that he'll return." Then Harry goes back sobbing into your chest.

"It's ok, Harry" he won't bother you ever again. You rubbed his back and hugged him tighter.

"OK" he sniffles. "I love you, (Y/N)" he said in your shoulder then kissed you.

"I love you too, Harry. I'm always here for you" you say thumbing at the tears on his face. You and Harry got dressed and got ready for the day then you two heard a scream and you and Harry's heads both shot up.

"What was that?" You said confused.

"MUM!!" Harry ran out your room and down the stairs and you followed him. You ran after him in at his house and he ran in before you. When you got there he was just there with his hand out ready to use his powers.

"Who the hell are you?!" He screamed with an aggressive look on his face. There was his mum backed up into a corner scared for her life and there's a man standing above her.

"Harry" Anne mumbled in the corner. The man slowly turned around and Harry's face loosened up from pure anger to shock. He couldn't believe who the guy was and neither could you.

"Hello Son"