Chapter 1

Your POV

I can't believe what happended yesterday. I've met one of the hottest guys ever since I moved to L.A. And he's not even from here, he's from England. Wait....I just met the guy! I can't just fall in love in 24 hours since we met. Oh who am I kidding? The guys gorgeous. My phone vibrates and look who it is. Harry was calling.

"Hello?" I smile answering the phone

"Hey, (Y/N). What's going on?" Harry answered back into the phone.

"Nothing. I just thought about you and you miraculously called me"

Harry laughs. " Got any plans today?"

"Nothing at all. What about you?"

"I wanted to see go sight seeing today and my mum's been here already and I rather do it on my own......well at least with someone else who is new to the city" he explained himself

"Um Harry, wouldnt it be better to go with someone you've been around here with?" I insisted

"Not really, I'd rather learn my way around with you" he makes me blush over the phone 

"OK, sure. What time you plan on going out?"

"Later tonight, maybe 7-ish"

"Sure, I'll see you then"

"OK, Bye"

"Later" he hangs up and I couldn't be more excited. I couldn't wait till 7. 

**********

It 6:00 and you've decided to get changed. I putting my outfit on for the night and I look out the window and Harry.....

He's shirtless in black skinny jeans. I'm the luckiest guy right now getting a good look at the shirtless boy. He had alot of tattoos on him. A butterfly on his chest, two swallows on his chest, fern plants on his waist and alot of others on his arm. He turns around and notices me and I litteraly run out of his sight. Then I slowly peek past the wall by my window and Harry is fully dressed.

"You get ready a little early I see" Harry calls from his window.

"Yeah, I do"

"I'll meet you downstairs" he told me then he left his room and I run downstairs too

I open the door and he's already there.

"You ready, (Y/N)" he asked

"Sure, let's go" 

He and I leave and we walk the streets of L.A then and we did alot of sight seeing. We had dinner and shared a few secrets.

Then we walked home then we are both on the side walk and we talk for a brief moment. 

"I had fun with you today." Harry told me as I looked into his green eyes.

"Yeah. I enjoyed hanging out with you today."

"Yeah, now that we know where were going we can probably. Go to the beach or something" His green eyes turned pitch black then he blinks hard.

"Harry, your eyes" I was shocked. 

"Oh, that. My eye's always change color when it get's chilly out" he explained

"They turn pitch black?" 

"Rarely. I take pills for that." he said

"OK, well. I'll see you later" 

"Ok, bye" Harry hugged me with his strong arms then speeds back into his house. I furrow and eyebrow then I get into my house. Then I go to bed thinking. Why did his eyes blacken all of a sudden?

It kinda like he's a demon or something.