Chapter 15

The world is now is ruins because the one thing that matters the most to Harry. Harry's an absolute wreck. He's now the demon that his father always wanted him to be but he doesn't have control over it. Neither does Harry, he's fueled by hurt, anger, and rage.

Des finds the whole transformations great until he realized that the memories of you broke the demon like between him and Harry.

"How can this be?!" Des starts to shake in anger. "My own son, now a full demon and I have no control!"

"You killed the only person that I love!!!" Harry cried as tears stream down his face.

"Love?! Demon's don't love, Harry!! Nor do they cry!! We're emotionless!!" Des yelled at Harry.

"Go to hell!" Harry said quietly.

"SAY IT LOUDER YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DEMON-"

"GO TO HELL!" Harry yelled and a humanoid demon appeared behind Des jumping up from hell and impaling him with a sword from the back coming out his chest. The fiery hands come out the group and grab Des by his legs. He kicks them away and by they come back and grab him again. He screams as he gets pulled back into hell. Harry walks up to him as he descends down to hell.

"I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR BETRAYING YOUR MASTER!!!" Des screamed as he goes down.

"Your not my master. Rot in hell!" Harry stomped in the group and Des wraps down to hell.

Harry turned around expecting your corpse to be there, but your gone.

Tristan and Gemma made a run for it with your body. It's hell on earth as they escaped Harry's wrath. Tristan carried you over his shoulder looking for somewhere to hid but there wasn't any where to hide.

"Tristan! A cave!" Gemma pointed out. The ran towards it and they lay your body down. Gemma cuts off your shirt with one of her knives. Your badly wounded in your stomach because Harry stabbed you there.

"Im gonna try to bring him back to life" Tristan said channeling up energy in his hands. A blue aura appears around your body.

"Your got this, Tristan?" Gemma asked.

"Yeah, I do" Tristan opened both hands and the aura glows brighter around your body and moves fast in circular motions. The wound on your stomach slowly started to heal.

"Tristan it's working!" Gemma said in excitement.

Tristan added more power and it's starting to work even more. Your heart started to beat again, you feel can fell your body function again, and air filled back in your lungs and it feels like electricity surged through your body. You blinked up in heaven and now that you open your eyes again and take a deep breath, your alive again.

"GGAAAHH!!!" You screamed sitting up and breathing hard.

"(Y/N)!" Gemma screamed and gave your a tight hug around your neck. Tristan came in and added to the hug. They broke the hug and your confused.

"I thought I was killed!! And I was in heaven!!" You said in shock and confusion.

"Harry didn't mean to kill you. And when he did the whole world now looks like this!" Gemma pointed outside the dark cave to the ruinous and destructed city of Los Angeles.

"What do you mean, Harry didn't mean to kill me?" You asked confused.

"Des had gotten into Harry's head and made him kill you. And Harry realized that he killed you and now it's hell on earth and now that Harry mourned his loss." Tristan explained.

"What do we do now?" Gemma asked.

"We have to kill all remaining demons until the world straightens up. All three of you walk out the cave. I'm the distance down the road and there's an explosions and something flying up in sky.

"What is that?" Gemma asked pointing at the thing flying in the sky then it comes towards your direction. It gets closer and closer and closer then it hits the ground a few feet in front of you. As it hit the ground and wall of fire appears and a black silhouette behind the wall of fire. Gemma and Tristan pull out there weapons and the dark silhouette walking towards you all. Then it's wings appeared and it walked through the fire.

"Harry?!?!" Gemma is frightened by the sight of demon Harry.

"(Y/N)! My love!" Harry said walking towards you. Tristan pushed you behind him and Gemma. "Who are you guys? His protectors?"

"You can't have him, Harry!" Gemma said in defense. Harry didn't say anything back. He jut nodded and blasted Gemma miles away.

"GEMMA!!" Tristan screamed and turned back to Harry. He ran towards Harry with his sword ready to slash him. The blade came up to his neck and it stopped in mid air, Tristan tried to take his hands off the blade and tried to move it but it's stuck in place.

"You call yourself a demon hunter? Fucking shame" Harry mocked then sending him flying.

He turned his black and red demon gave on you. You looked back and gave you a fanged smile in return. You scram and run the other. Your running as fast as your can and as far as possible from Harry. You turned around as he's flying towards you with the black feathered wings and he picks you up and takes you miles up of the ground. You scream as he takes you up higher. He held you out to get a better look at you.

"Harry?" You whimpered in terror.

"(Y/N), my love" Harry said slightly smiling.

"What happened to you?"

"I'm a full demon now" Harry said then taking you off to his place. He built as castle in downtown L.A using his powers and took you up to his room. He threw you on the bed and crawled up to you seductively.

You back up away from him but he's caught up with you. He kissed you hard and pinned you down to the bed.

"Have you ever fucked a demon?" He asked grabbing the rim of your shirt and the waist line of your pants ripping them off. You shiver under him as he searches your body.

"I-I have but I didn't enjoy it. You raped me" you said crying and hiding your face.

"That might of been a little accident. I didn't mean to hurt you. I can make it up to you" Harry growled licking a stripe up your stomach up your collar bone. He crawled up to your and intertwined fingers with you and starts kissing your neck then nibbling on your ear.

"Your gonna be rough?" You asked shivering under his tall stature.

"No" he said sucking on the sensitive part on your neck. "I won't be rough"

"Then what are you gonna do?" You said trying to get away but your pinned down to the bed.

"There's a little saying that demons don't love. But that doesn't matter" Harry growled getting in between your legs and falling on top of you kissing your neck then nibbling on your ear. Out of no where you can't help but run your hands up his winged back and gripping on his shoulders.

"I'm gonna show you how much I love you."