Chapter 18

*Your POV*

I can't do this! I can't kill Harry!

"I can't!" I dropped the dagger and left it there on the floor glowing white.

I can't bring myself to do this. I don't want to kill anybody. Demon or not, I can't.

"Listen, (Y/N)" Anne approached me. "Your the only one who can get close to Harry because none of us can-"

"And your ok with all this?!" I'm starting to get confused because she explaining the plan deeply. 

"I'd rather die in this demon-infested world than kill my own son" Anne whimpered. "I wish I never met Desmond. He's just so violent and demented."

Tristan and Gemma woke up and I can tell that they can hardly sleep knowing that things in the world is going Harry's demon way.

"I'll do it!" Tristan maned up knowing that the fight won't go his way. He picked up the dagger off the floor running his handly on the sharp blade.

"An exrocism won't fix the problem but killing him will" Tristan explained.

"Why an exorcism won't work?" I'm really starting to get nervous.

"They won't on normal demons and Harry's not one of them. He's the king and the only way stop him is to kill him" Tristan explained. "I've hunting all types of demons but none of them compared to Harry. I have a plan. Tristan took a stone and drew a circle in the dirt of the cave floor. The circle has a blue glow to it and it was an image projection created in the shape of Harry's castle. 

"(Y/N), I know you don't want any part of this but you can do this trust me" Tristan assured me but I slowly nod.

"This is Harry's throne room" Tristan pointed to. "(Y/N), since your his boyfriend and he won't hurt you. Your going in first to distract him." 

"Gemma, find a member of Harry's demon army, kill it and disguise yourself in it's armour and sneak in with them and I'll give you the cue. When I attack, you attack" Gemma nodded approvingly taking the plan in.

"Aunt Anne, do you know any offensive magic-?" Tristan asked.

"SSSKKKKRRRREEECCCCKKKK" A demon found us in the cave screeching. It wen't on all fours and started crawling towards us. Gemma grabbed my arm and pulled me out the way as it lodged towards Tristan knocking him over. Gemma threw a knife at but dodged quickly, screeching louder echoing through out the cave.

"We have to kill it before it attracts more!" Tristan threw his sword at it and missed. The demon monster jumped off the wall jumping at Tristan and all of a sudden bright light grow illuminating the cave and flew towards the demon making it explode and dissolve.

We all turn out attention to Anne holding out a finger breathing heavily.

"Mum?" Gemma was confused.

"White magicians know offensive magic too?" Tristan was obviously surprise and I feel the same way. I already thought it was more healing and helping magic.

"We're known to be more of a defensive and cleansing magic but we'll fight too" Anne explained.

"Who knew?" I asked killing the awkward silence.

"I sure as hell didn't" Tristan chuckled.

"We can resume the plan now right because I didn't expect that to happen" Gemma shrugged.

"Yeah sure. Picking up where I left off Aunt Anne take out whatever demon you see and you can heal us when ever" Tristan added.

"I'll sneak in behind (Y/N) and when Harry least expects it, I'll attack" Tristan finalised closing out the projection. 

"Will this really work? How would you know that Harry won't snap his fingers and end all our lives?" I try to remind Tristan of Harry's demon powers that are obviously stronger than Tristan's.

"It's our only hope. Harry won't kill you because the memory of you is all that he has. He thinks that the rest of us are his enemies" Triston mentioned. "I'd rather have a dead cousin than a demon cousin that's taken over the world.

"I'm gonna find a demon" Gemma ran out the cave.

"Be careful, Gemma!" Anne warned almost sounding hopeless that Gemma won't make it back alive.

This is not gonna end well. We are really attempting to going to war with Harry.

~~~~~

We sat in the cave for hours around a fire that Tristan created worrying about Gemma.

"I'm back!" Her voice echoed in the cave returning victorious.

"This armour is pretty heavy" Tristan picked up a silver helmet and put it over his own head.

"Killing the demon wasn't easy" Gemma wiped her forehead of sweat.

"How much did it take?" I asked wiping the chestplate of the armour Gemma found.

"I  only had to throw a knife at its head when ever it took off its helmet to roar at me" Gemma answered putting on the armour. Anne putting on a white cloak disguising herself and Tristan sheathes his sword and the dagger that will be used to put out Harry.

We walk out the cave to towards the castle. We hid behind a boulder for cover checking to see if it was clear. An army wearing the same armour Gemma got from a demon soildier she killed eailer were marching around the castle. Gemma nodded signaling her cue and she snuck up with the army and marched with them. 

"You ready?" Tristan asked me.

I took a deep breathe. "Here goes nothing"

I walk down the bridge towards the giant castle doors. They automatically opened to the giant foryer. Tristan went another way jumping up the columns of the castle and sneaking down the halls. 

I walk further in the castle in the dark hallways and fire torches on the walls that led to the throne room.

I make it to the throne room and I walk in there slowly. There he was sitting his giant throne relaxed.

"(Y/N)!" He said smiling. He walked down the stairs and as he gets closer, I get even more and more scared. And I'm waiting from Tristan to attack.

"AAHH!!!!" A bolt of lighting came hitting Harry in his chest and he falls to the floor clutching his chest. 

"H-Harry?" I called and I didn't get any response. He picked up his head and I'm sent flying across the room hitting the wall knocking the wind right out of me.  He walked towards me and I don't have anywhere to run with the wall behind me.

"HARRY!" Tristan screamed and gotten Harry's attention.

"I'm the one you want! Fight me!"