Chapter 8

"Here's you medication and have nice day" The friendly nurse handed you your medication for your shoulder. 

"Mum's across the street at the hotel" Harry told you.

"Glad she did. She wouldn't want to hear us have sex would she?" You joked.

"She hasn't stopped me before" Harry retorted making your eyes widen in response. Harry burst out laughing at your facial expression. "I was just joking" Harry kissed you on the cheek. Just in time, Anne's walking out the hotel as you two are crossing the street. Anne called a cap to take you all home. Anne sat in the front where you and Harry are cuddled in the backseat. It's awkward silence. You guys know that by the time you get to Anne's it still gonna be destrcution all over the place.

You, Harry, and Anne got dropped of at Anne's home. Anne paid the fee with you and Harry walked in his home. As soon as Harry walked through the door he paused liked he did when he saw Des. Ironically it's a girl and is she a demon too? Who knows?

"Gemma!" Harry ran to the girl picking her up into a hug and spun her.

"Hi, Harry" She said dryly. What her problem? Anne walks in the door. "Hi, Mum!" She said more enthusiastically towards her. Harry was confused? What has Harry done to her?

"Hey, darling. How are you?" Anne greeted Gemma with a hug and a kiss. "Have you met Harry's boyfriend?" Anne pointed to you and Gemma gave you a dry look. 'Hello to you too, bitch' you thought in your head.

"Hi, I'm Gemma" He shook your hand and she had a strong grip.

"I'm (Y/N)" You introduced yourself. 

"So, what did you see in Harry?" Gemma sassed about her younger brother, hurting his feelings.

"Gemma, that is now way to talk to your younger brother!" Anne got upset. 

"Alot" You repsonded. Gemma chuckled and all she see's is a naive, weird, younger brother she remembered him as. Gemma left for boarding school at a young age and she avoided Harry on purpose for personal reasons.

"What happended here?" Gemma said kicking at the debris from the broken wall. 

"Desmond, paid us a visit?" Anne said. Gemma hated Des' as much as she does Harry. Only thing Gem could do was room her eyes.

Something's not right about Gemma. Her hating Harry for no reason and acting like a total bitch. It's time for you to figure her out.

********

Anne made dinner that night and you shared a few laughs with the family. Gemma was being her usual bitch self. 

"What brings you to Los Angelos?" You asked her starting conversation.

"I have business to take care of and I thought I'd pay mum and......your boyfriend a visit" Gemma sipped her drink arrogantly. Harry's had enough. 

"What have I done to you?!" Harry had an even stare in his eyes and your hoping that his eyes don't turn black and he destroys Gemma.

"What haven't you done to me?!" Gemma sassed back sipping her drink again arrogantly.

"Be a total dick to you! What the fuck is your problem?!" Harry snapped.

"Your existence!" Gemma shut the whole room down to silence. Harry got up and left the table to go outside and get some fresh air. That hurt Anne as well.

"Gemma Anne Styles, I told you not to be mean to your brother like that! You two aren't children anymore!" Anne became upset.

"Just remeber that I'm here for your protection mum" Gemma said getting up and going upstairs, leaving Anne with you.

"I'll go check on Harry" You told her.

"Thanks, love. I'll try to talk some sense into Gemma. She can be a bit stubborn." She said before you two go your seperate ways. Anne goes upstairs and you go to the backyard. Harry's in the backyard sitting by his fire pit crying. You come up behind him hugging him tightly and he hugs you back.

"She hates me, (Y/N)!" Harry sobbed in your neck.

"Why?" You rubbed at his back sitting with him.

"My Dad--....Well, Desmond killed one of her boyfriends who she was madly in love with. She knows I'm a demon too and she hates me for it! And she went to live with our aunt in London so she won't be around me and Des. And it hurts being an only child and having her hate me." Harry cried.

"It's not your fault, Harry" You try to comfort him but it's not working.

"I know but I just want her to accept me" Harry whimped wiping his tears. "But I'm glad I have you now, you love me don't you?" Harry smiled.

"Of course, I do" You reassured pulling him into a tight hug. "You'll learn to control it"

"With your help I can" Harry hugged you tighter.

"(Y/N)?" Gemma called walking from the house into the backyad. "Can we talk?"

"Yeah?" You questioned.

"I'm sorry if I came off really bitchy. I'm like that when I meet new people" Gemma pleaded her came. "And I'm on a mission too while I'm here so. yeah." She acts that way because she has something to take care of while she's in the states and she acts arrogant. But she can't help it.

"You should be apologizing to Harry" You meant what you said. Harry didn't deserve the treatment he got.

"Goodnight!" Gemma played and turn the other way. She wasn't gonna apologize to Harry. Harry got up and followed behing Gemma. This can't be good. 

You went after Harry and as your walking behind him. 

"FUCK YOU!" Harry screamed then pointed a hand towards Gemma ready to electrocute her. The Demon took over. Gemma's screaming in fear. She hasn't seen so much demon power. Even from Des.

"HARRY NO!!" You screamed tackling him to the ground making him blast the ceiling. 

"GAH!!!" Harry screamed after the demon stopped. Gemma just sitting on the couch clutching her chest catching her breath. She rain up the stairs to her room slamming the door. Harry got up and ran to your house. You followed after him and he already made his way in your room.

Harry's laying in bed crying to himself. The demon took over and Gemma must really hate him now. You cuddled behind him holding him as he gentle feel asleep. As your in bed with Harry, your piecing together what you've heard about Gemma.

Harry said Des killed her boyfriend. He did which drove her to despise demons.

She also moved to London at a young age to live with their aunt. She did......but to grow up to be a demon hunter. 

And lastly she came back to the states to take care of business. 

And by business she means killing Harry.