two

02THE ONE WITH KATHY

02
THE ONE WITH KATHY

———

It had been a couple of weeks since the beach trip, and everything was going pretty good. Millie was getting offers on her paintings, and her and Chandler were finally together. Everyone knew of course, Ross somehow was the last one to figure out. Everyone figured out on the beach trip expect Rachel and Ross, they were dealing with their own situation.

After their situation was handled, Millie finally told Rachel who wrote Ross 18 pages to read about how he was the one to blame for everything, in which Millie never disagreed or aggreged with her on that. Well, how Ross found out, was a little more interesting than everyone else. Millie and Chandler both were off from work on lunch, they decided to go to Chandler's apartment for a little 'fun' time as Chandler called it. Joey was at a audition so they knew they had a time for a little quickie.

Well, Ross walked in to a half naked Millie and a naked Chandler, in which Ross did not speak to them for a couple of days after that.

Now, everything was going great, everyone knew about their relationship, everyone was happy for them, and they hoped nothing would happen like it did with Ross and Rachel.

At Central Perk, Chandler, Monica, Ross, Millie, and Rachel were there waiting for Phoebe to come in and perform, in which she came in sneezing. "Oh sweetie, I don't think you need to perform." Millie turned to her blonde best friend, Chandler wrapped his arm around Millie.

"But I'm unemployed, my music is allI really have now. Well music, and making my own shoes." Phoebe said in a nasally voice, from her cold, she then puts her shoe on the table,and it's horribly decorated, "Pretty, huh?"

"Of course!"

Joey then walked in over to a beautiful girl, who sat at a table by herself, kissing her. "Ooh, Joey's got a girl friend." Rachel whispered, everyone turned as Joey introduced the mystery girl to everyone. "Oh guys, this is Kathy, Kathy this is everyone!" Joey said, Kathy waved at everyone, each one introduced themselves.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you Kathy, I'm Millie." Millie was the last one to introduce herself, Kathy smiled shaking her hand. "Joey has talked about all of you so much, it's so nice to finally meet all of you."

Phoebe got on stage, about to attempt to sing, as everyone turned towards her. "Before I start, I just wanna say that umm, I have a cold, so if I sneezein the middle of song, it's not on purpose. Oh, except the last verse of Pepper People." Phoebe annouced, stringing her guitar as she started to sing in a low deep voice, "This chick sounds good!"

----

Late at night, at Chandler and Joey's place, Millie emerged from Chandler's room. Most of the time, she would stay at their place and sometimes they would stay at Millie's. Sometimes, Millie couldn't sleep at night so she would end up out of bed, getting a midnight snack, in which woke Joey up with his ears for food.

Millie buttoned one of Chandler's shirts up, seeing Kathy emerge from Joey's room, around the same time as her in one of Joey's shirts. "Oh well, Hi." Millie laughed, waving over at her. Kathy smiled, tucking a piece of her hair back. "Couldn't sleep, either?" She asked, the two walked into the kitchen together.

"Not really, sometimes I have a hard time, if I'm home, I get up and paint." She told Kathy, handing her a beer from the fridge, opening one for herself. "So, how long have you and Chandler been together?" She asked, Millie laughed, sitting on the counter beside Kathy.

"Eh, a couple of weeks," She laughed, Kathy smiled, "It's a long story really. We were friends for a couple of years, we both really liked each other, we finally got enough courage to tell one another." Kathy stared at her in an awe, she thought it was the cutest thing she ever heard.

"That's so sweet," Kathy exclaimed, holding her beer up in a 'toast' position. "Here is to our new blooming relationships." The two beer bottles clinked together, "And hopefully to a new friendship." Millie whispered, Kathy laughed.

"May I ask why they have a boat for a couch?" Kathy asked, Millie laughed, sipping her beer, clearing her throat. "Well, according to Chandler, 28 years ago Joey was born, then he was robbed." Kathy laughed, as they watched the chick and duck walk around.

"Oh that's another long story too."

---

The next day, at Chandler and Joey's apartment, Chandler was playing Hide n Seek with the chick and duck. "99...100! Ready or not, here I come!" Chandler opened his eyes to see they were right in front of him, " All right, let's go over theconcept one more time." Millie walked in, Chandler's eyes lit up, she smiled over at him.

"Hi!" She said, walking in, she sat in the boat with him, pecking his lips. "Hello to you!" He said scrunching up his nose, causing her to giggle. "How the interview go with the bank?" He asked her, she pulled out a file from her bag, handing it to him.

"So you know that big building out on the Northside of Central Perk, it is up for sale, and the bank approved of my loan to buy it!!" She squealed, Chandler opened the file seeing approved stamped on the paper. "Sweetheart, that's amazing your finally going to get your art studio!" He exclaimed, hugging her tightly, she couldn't contain her excitement.

"I am so excited, you have no idea how long I have been wanting this!" Millie teared up staring into Chandler's eyes.

"Well, anything you need, I will help you any way I can." Millie smiled, Joey walked in. "Hey love birds!" He said, Millie jumped out of the boat jumping up and down. "Joey I am getting my art studio!" Joey smiled, hugging his best friend. "That's so great! How about you and Chandler come out on a double date with me and Kathy tonight?"

"That sounds like fun, I think that would do us some good." Millie said turning to Chandler, he just nodded, going back to his hide n seek game with chick and duck. "You started without me!" Joey ran over, going to count with him, Millie sighed, staring at the two.

"I am dating a ten year old."

---

I hope you like what I am doing with Kathy, I have a plan, I just hope it works out!

Please don't judge this, I am trying to get back into writing so it might take some time!