three

03The One Where They Meet Him

03
The One Where They Meet Him

-----

Everyone sat at Central Perk talking about kissing. "What you guys don't understand is, for us, kissing is as important as any part of it?" Monica asked. "Yeah, right! Y 'serious?" Joey asked her as Millie rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh, yeah!" Phoebe expressed. "Everything you need to know is in the first kiss." Rachel told.

"Absolutely.." Millie said sitting her coffee down.

"Yeah, I think for us, kissing is pretty much an opening act," Chandler said, "I mean it's like the stand-up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out." "Yeah, and-and it's not that we don't like the comedian, it's that-that.. is not why we bought the ticket." Ross said. "The problem is though, after concert's over, no matter how great the show was, you girls are always looking for the comedian again, y'know? I mean we're in the car, we are in traffic.. basically trying to stay awake." Joey said to the girls.

"Y'know Joey you better be sticking with the comedian side either way you will still be laughed at single or taken." Millie said as his face fell as she smiled patting his head.

----

Millie walked into a restraunt local in town as she saw Ryan as she smiled. "Hey sweetheart." he said smiling pecking her on the lips pulling out a chair for her. "Thank you for lunch, Ryan this is amazing." She said to him as he smiled sitting down across from her. "So how are your friends?" he asked looking at the menu as she did as well. "They are really good, actually. They are ready to meet you." Millie said as he smiled as the waiter came up to them. "What would you two like to drink?" He asked laying down silverware. "Water, please." Millie said as he nodded turning towards Ryan.

"The same."

The waiter walked away as she kept looking at the menu. "So they really want to meet me?" Ryan asked her. "No, I just said they wanted to make you feel good." She sarcastically said as he just smiled. "Just set a time for us to meet and I will meet them," he said, "it would be much easier if they are in one place at the same time all the time."

"Oh they are!"

"They all kind of live close four of them live across from each other." she said. He nodded closing his menu. "Well, I would love to meet them." he said.

---

Monica, Rachel, Chandler, and Joey are watching Three's Company on the TV at Monica and Rachel's apartment. "Oh, I think this is the episode of Three's Company where there's some kind of misunderstanding." Chandler said pointing at the TV. "Then I've already seen this one!" Phoebe said as she turned the TV off. "Are you done with that?" Monica asked Joey picking up his drink. "Yeah, sorry," Joey said pointing to his throat, "the swallowing slowed me down.

"Whose little ball of paper is this?!" She yelled as she picked it up holding it. "Oh, uh, that would be mine. "I wrote a note to myself and then I realized I did not need it so I balled it up-" Chandler cut himself off as Monica was glaring at him as his face fell, "Now I wish I was dead." Millie walked in as she left the apartment door open behind her smiling as everyone turned towards her. "What's up Mil'?" Chandler asked as she let out a happy sigh. "Well, there is someone who really wants to meet you all.. outside.." She mumbled as she paused for a moment, "Of the door." Everyone shared a look as Monica smiled. "Tell him to come on in!" She said.

Ryan stepped in as he shut the door as he came up to Millie wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Guys this is Ryan." Millie introduced as Ryan waved at everyone. "Ryan Woods!!" Joey said jumping and down pointing at him as Millie shot him a glare as his face fell as he sat down quickly. "Ryan this is Phoebe, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, and Joey.. Ross isn't here at the moment though." Millie introduced Ryan to everyone.

"It is so nice to meet you all, love hearing about you all." He said smiling. "It is very nice to meet you." Phoebe smiled as Millie smiled thinking and hoping her friends liked him. Chandler stood up heading over walking over like a big, tuff guy. "So Ryan is it?" He asked as Millie started to rub her forehead knowing what was about to happen. Chandler laid his hand on Ryan's shoulder as his face fell as his arm moved to his bicep squeezing it as Chandler faked smiled. "Yeah?" Ryan asked crossing his arms making them bigger as Chandler faked laughed.

"Welcome to the group!" Chandler said running back over to the couch as he mouthed 'wow' to himself. "Well, it was nice meeting you all but I have work in the morning." Ryan said as he pecked Millie's lips. "Bye.." she mumbled as Ryan left the apartment. "So?" Millie asked as everyone looked at each other.

"He is really great, honey." Rachel said smiling as Millie breathed out. "I um.. did a thing though.." Millie mumbled as the girls looked at each other squealing. "You had sex with him!" Monica said as Rachel and Phoebe clapped as Joey and Chandler cringed. "NO!" Millie yelled as they grew said faces as she rolled her eyes finishing her sentence, "I-uh-I asked him to move in with me when I get my apartment Thursday."

"That is great, what did he say?" Monica asked.

"He said yes." Millie said.

"We are very happy for you!"

"Thank you guys!"

----

Monica started to fluff a pillow as Millie just sat at the kitchen table watching her. "She's  already fluffed that pillow," Phoebe said. "Monica, sweetie, you know you have already fluffed-" Millie said as Monica glared at her as Millie paused for a moment, "-But it is fine!"

"Look, I am sorry guys I just don't wanna give them anymore ammunition that they already have." Monica said. "Yes, and we all know how cruel a parent can be about the flatness of a child's pillow." "Chandler they can be very cruel.." Millie mumbled grabbing a soda out of the fridge as his face fell. "Yeah, I know Millie." he mumbled as she sat beside him. "Have you talked to them in awhile or they still don't agree on what you want to do?" Chandler asked her. "Still ignoring me and I am still ignoring them," Millie said, "Since two years ago when I said no on going to college to be a Dr. instead wanting to own my own art studio." Chandler wrapped his arm around her hugging her as Monica kept fluffing pillows. "Just calm down Monica, you don't see Ross getting all chaotic and twirly every time they come." Joey said to Monica.

"That's because as far as my parents are concerned, Ross can do no wrong. Y'see he is the Prince. Apparently they had some big ceremony before I was born." Monica said.

"EW!" Chandler and Millie said in sync.

"What?"

"Ugly naked guy got a Thighmaster." Chandler said.

"EEAGH!" they all said cringing.

"Has anybody seen my engagement ring?" Rachel asked everyone entering the room. "Did you leave it at the altar with him?" Millie asked sarcastically as Rachel glared at her moving the couch cushions as Chandler glared at Millie. "Hey that was a good one!" Millie said slapping his chest as he held his chest as she walked away mouthing, 'ow.'

---

REVISED

NOT EDITED