nineteen-The One With the Mother-Kisser

"Chandler

"Chandler.."

----

Millie laid in bed with Ryan after a long night with Mrs. Bing and the others. Millie and the others could tell Mrs. Bing was not too big of a fan of her or Ryan. Millie stared at the ceiling as Ryan's arm was wrapped around her, she moved it putting her robe on heading to Monica's and Rachel's she noticed Joey and Chandler's door was open. She looked inside seeing Ross and Chandler talking, Joey was making breakfast.

"Hey Mil, nice robe." Joey said, winking as Millie smiled shutting the door walking in, throwing her arms around Joey's neck standing on her tip toe's watching him make breakfast.

"Oh my God." Chandler said as Millie walked over to Ross and Chandler.

"You're my friend, I-I had to tell you." Ross told Chandler as he rubbed his forehead. Millie was confused as she crossed her arms she asked,

"What is going on?"

"Paolo kissed my mom.." Chandler said as Millie covered her mouth as Ross just nodded slowly.

"Yeah, um, I don't know if you noticed, but he had a lot to drink and you know when he gets drunk," Ross stopped for a second looking at Joey as he was scowling at him, "I can't do this, I did it, I kissed your mom!"

"What?" Chandler and Millie said in sync.

"I was really upset about Rachel ad Paolo-" Ross got cut off by Millie as she uncrossed her arms.

"Upset? Why were you-" Millie started to ask as she realized it, "You like Rachel." Ross looked down as Millie covered her mouth again in shock.

"Joey, did you know about this?" Chandler asked Joey as he stopped chewing on his breakfast looking up as he swallowed his food slowly.

"Uh, y'know knowledge is a tricky thing." Joey said to Chandler as he just scoffed, shaking his head.

"Why did you not tell me!?" Chandler asked in a yelling tone to Joey as Millie covered her face shaking her head.

"Hey, hey, hey you are lucky I caught them when I did or else who knows what would have happened!" Joey yelled back as Millie yelled, 'Joey.' As he realized what he just said, huffing at himself.

"I can not believe this! What were you thinking?" Chandler asked Ross as Ross could not even get the right words out to say to him.

"I wasn't-I mean, I-" Ross tried to find something to say to make up for what he did.

"Y'know, of all my friend, no-one knows the crap I go through with my mom more than you." Chandler told Ross as he looked down ashamed and sorry for what he did to his best friend.

"I know."

"Me neither, y'know what-"

"I am still mad at you for not telling me!" Chandler yelled at Joey.