EIGHT- The One with the Proposal

EIGHT- THE ONE WITH THE PROPOSAL

SEASON 4 EPISODE NINETEEN

THE ONE ABOUT MILLIE

---

Millie wrapped a towel around her, getting out of the shower. She clipped her damp hair up in a bun, heading to the fogged mirror. She wiped it down, glancing over her features heading to her room to get dressed. Her and Chandler had a date night tonight.

A movie, a nice dinner, and a nice romantic time back at his apartment with Joey being gone for the night.

Millie sat at her older vanity from her aunt getting herself ready for her date. Over the past couple weeks, Millie had continued to work on the studio, Phoebe's pregnancy was going well she was going to be having triplets. She had been surrogating for her brother and his older wife. Millie was wearing a nice red dress; it was very modest to say the least. It was mid-thigh but covered most of her cleavage.

Rachel picked it out on one of their shopping days.

Once Millie was ready, she headed over to Chandler and Joey's apartment whom they just got back. Over the past two weeks, Chandler and Joey and Rachel and Monica played a game, the girls lost, and the boys won their apartment for a while.

The victory did not last long, however.

Millie walked in throwing her cardigan over her, greeting the boys who sat at the kitchen counter. Joey was talking about this new girl he was staying over at her studio apartment; she was a 20-year-old new actor in a play he was doing with her.

"Hey, you guys," Millie smiled, the boys greeted her with two warm smiles, Chandler got up in her nicer clothing, in which he hardly wore. His arm wrapped around her pulling her close to his side as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"You look beautiful, Mil."

"Yeah, Millie you look great," Joey agreed, "I will leave you two alone, I have my own woman I have to attend too." He threw a wink, grabbing his jacket, closing the door behind him. Millie turned to Chandler who was grabbing his own jacket getting ready for them to head out.

"Isn't he staying with that new girl, he should have packed." Millie mentioned, Chandler opened the door laughing to himself as Millie exited the apartment, he followed, "Yeah he won't need clothes with the way he talked."

----

The two had a lovely evening, the date night included their one-year anniversary.

How crazy, Millie thought they had been together a whole year. It feels just like yesterday they hooked up on their beach trip.

The two enter the empty apartment of Joey and Chandler's. " I really enjoyed tonight, Chandler." Millie turned to him cupping his face pecking his lips. His hair was a little messy, he had tired features, his was loosened for comfort. He looked down at her, smiling softly.