ELEVEN- The One with the Wrong Name

PART TWO

END OF SEASON—

END OF SEASON

After exploring London the entire day, Millie and Chandler were in their hotel room getting ready for Emily and Ross's rehearsal dinner. Millie stood in the bathroom with the door open in a long AC DC shirt that was right above her knee, her now shoulder length hair was curled up in a ponytail while she applied her makeup.

Chandler stood in the mirror in the main room fighting with his tie, he never could tie a tie. Millie walked through the room shaking her hair out, watching her boyfriend struggle in the mirror. Her smile grew more, she knew she was going to help him, but he looked so cute struggling.

Chandler huffed turning to Millie, "Are you just going to stand there and look pretty or look pretty tying my tie for me." He sarcastically flirted causing her to giggle heading to the mirror. She started to tie the tie, "I am very lucky you know." Millie smiled, she looked into his eyes seeing how happy he was.

"You've helped me through a lot of Chandler, more than you know." She admitted to him, she headed to the closest grabbing the navy-blue dress, few inches above the knee. She was complimented the outfit with black heels, with a necklace her brother got her for her twentieth birthday.

"Tyler flew in for the dinner her landed about an hour ago," she told Chandler slipping into her dress, reaching for the zipper but of course she was struggling,

Chandler smirked, watching her at her own struggle with her own outfit. "Don't be a dick Chandler." Millie joked holding the dress up turning him. Chandler zipped her dress up, helping her adjust her necklace. "Monica was very excited about Tyler flying in, huh?" He asked.

Millie laughed grabbing her shoes slipping them on sitting on the edge of their bed, "She was, I think she is crushing on my brother." She playfully rolled her eyes, Chandler throwing his jacket on completing his suit.

The young woman's eyebrow rose, smirking. Didn't he look cute in a suite, she thought. "Staring makes me really uncomfortable." Chandler joked, sitting beside Millie on the bed. She snapped her heels in place, crossing her legs. "I have a right to stare at you," She playfully stated, poking his chest, "You gave me that right when you asked me to be your girlfriend."

Chandler tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, she blushed slightly looking down at the bed. The bed sheets already crumbled up from them sitting on the bed (maybe a few other things to before they got ready.) ;)

"I love you, Millie."

"I love you too."

Chandler paused for a moment, taking everything about her appearance in. She stood up grabbing her black cardigan for the dress slipping it on, Chandler hesitated but asked the question that has been on his mind for a while.