seventeen-The One With Millie's Feelings

PART ONE 

At Central Perk, everyone at around the usual hangout spot, Joey then walked in. "Hey Joey, how did the audition go?" Rachel asked Joey, his smile grew, he sat down beside Ross at the table beside the couch. 

"Incredible! I met the director this time and you'll never believe who it was." Joey boasted, everyone looked at each other. "Who?" Millie asked him. 

"All right. I'll give you one hint. Warren Beatty."

"Wow."

Yeah, there's just one thing that might be kind've a problem." Joey murmured, taking a deep breath in, "See, I, uh, had to kiss this guy." Millie choked on her coffee, Chandler sarcastically said, "'Cause he was just so darn cute."

Joey eyes squinted slightly, he shook his head. "No, as part of the audition. See, I'm up for this part of this guy, who the main guykisses." Joey explained.

"Well, hey. You're an actor, I say you just suck it up and do it." Ross said, he looked over seeing Rachel looks athim in disbelief, Ross turned around back to Joey slowly,"Or you just do it."

"I did do it, I'm a professional." Joey smirked, sitting back in his seat, crossing his legs. "Then what is the problem?" Monica asked, confused why he said it was a problem if he did it. 

"See after the scene, Mr. Beatty comes up to me and says 'good actor, bad kisser'." Joey said in disbelief, he sat back up in his seat again, "Can you believe that, me not a good kisser, that's like, like Mother Theresa, not a goodmother."

"Well, come on, who cares what that guy thinks. What does Warren Beatty know aboutkissing." Phoebe noted, everyone gave her a look that says 'think about it', "Ooh."

------

Millie through her sweater over her dress, straightening it up, getting ready for Barry and Mindy's wedding that was going on today. Rachel was a bridesmaid, the others were invited as guest. 

Millie walked out of her room, her heels clicked on her wooden floor, she traveled along to the door, turning her lights off, heading over to Monica and Rachel's apartment. 

Millie walked in, seeing Monica, Richard, and Phoebe. "Hey guys, where is Rachel?" Millie asked, smiling at everyone, shutting the door behind her. Monica pointed to Rachel's room, "Getting dressed."

Ross came out, smiling, "Come out, honey, you look good!" Ross bragged, turning around to the group, under his breath, he muttered, "Tell her she looks good!" Rachel came out, in a big pink, bridesmaid dress. It had a big sliver bow on the front, the skirt look like a woman would wear it in the 1800s. Millie covered her mouth, hiding her smile.

"Um.."

Phoebe laughed,"Oh my God, you look so good!"

"I can not believe I have to walk down the aisle in front of 200 people lookinglike something you drink when your nauseous." Rachel groaned, pouting walking towards the group, very slowly because of the dress. 

"So don't, I don't see why we have to go to this thing anyway, it's your ex-fiancée's wedding." Ross explained to her, Rachel groaned once again, shaking her head.

"I promised Mindy though." 

"She didn't promise not to keep her hands off your ex." Millie mumbled sarcastically, crossing her arms. 

"Look you guys, I have to go, I'm the Maid-of-Honor. And besides you know what I just need to be in a room again with these people and feel good about myself." Rachel explained, Chandler walked in, pausing for a moment, he started to laugh which caused Rachel to pout.

"Someone's wearing the same clothes." Millie mumbled, looking over at him, he just looked down. "I was talking with a girl on the internet last night." He muttered, Millie's face fell, her mouth parted, she crossed her arms.

"Uh-Uh-who?" She asked, Chandler smiled. "I-I don't know, I really like this girl, I needed to get my mind off things.." He confessed to her, she just nodded slowly, Monica and Rachel glanced over at each other. 

Richard said his goodbyes to everyone, he kissed Monica good-bye. 

Millie walked over to the door behind Richard, "I am going to run to my apartment, real quick, I-I think I missed a phone call." She lied, everyone just nodded. She walked out bumping into Joey, he caught her, holding her shoulders.

"Oh, Hi Mil." He greeted, smiling at her, she just flashed a smile quickly, his face fell.

"What's wrong?"

Millie sighed, shaking her head. "It's stupid, I don't know why I am thinking this." She laughed, he stepped back letting her walk to her apartment, he followed her.

"What do you mean, Millie?" He asked her, confused on what she was trying to tell him. She opened her door, walking in, he followed, shutting the door. She stood there for a moment, her back facing him. Joey crossed his arms. 

"I-I don't know how to explain it," She muttered, rubbing her hands together, "I-I don't even know how it happened." Millie turned around, huffing, running her fingers through her hair. "Chandler told me that he was talking to someone on the internet last night, a girl." Millie told him, Joey rose an eyebrow, "and it upset me."

Joey's eyes grew in realization, but he knew he had to keep his secret to Chandler, not to tell her. "Oh-I-uh.." Joey paused for a moment, Millie laughed, shaking it off, walking over to her counter, leaning against it.

"It-it is stupid, it is just me being lonely, Chandler is my best friend, I-I" Millie paused for a moment, she knew she was lying to herself and Joey, "I have feelings for Chandler." 

"I bet if you talked to him, Mil. He would feel the same way." Joey mumbled, Millie laughed once again. "Why would he?" She asked him, "He was talking around with that girl, he doesn't like me, just as his best friend"

"Maybe he is just trying to do what you are doing, Mil," Millie's face fell, waiting for what he was about to say, Joey then revealed, "Hide it like you are."

Millie looked down, he placed his hands on her shoulders causing her to look up, her mouth parted slightly, "The longer you wait, Millie, the harder it will get." He pulled her into a hug, she wrapped her arms around his neck, she nodded slowly.

"I know."

Joey broke the hug, shooting her a warm smile, she smiled back at him. "Thank you, Joe."

Joey smirked, nodding leaning against the counter beside her. "You don't know when it happen?" Joey asked her, she shook her head, shrugging. "-No, I mean I feel like it happened because we were always around each other." She explained to him, "I-I just kept it hidden, trying to date other people, because I don't wanna lose him as a friend." 

"Don't be afraid, just have to let it out, if you don't that could ruin the friendship." Joey told her, Millie smiled nodding.

"Joey, your so good at this, why don't you date?" She asked sarcastically, the shared a laugh, he thanked her.

"I will tell him tonight." 

-------

well, season two ends next chapter! ;)

any ideas, or questions?