one

01The One with the Good News

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

01
The One with the Good News

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Millie and the rest of the group sat around listening to Monica go on and on about some guy. "There's nothing to tell!" Monica exclaimed to them, "It's just some guy I work with."

"C'mon! You're going out with the guy, there's gotta be something wrong with him." Joey told her.

"Is he missing a finger? Oh! What about a foot?!" Millie asked sitting up on the couch as Monica just scoffed.

"Does he have a hump and a hairpiece?" Chandler asked adding to Millie's input.

"Okay, okay I am sorry Monica." Millie apologizes as Monica gave her a warm smile. "Thank you, see Millie cares." Monica motions to everyone around her pointing to Millie.

"No in all seriousness does he have a hump?" Millie asked Monica making her roll her eyes.

"Wait, does he eat chock?" Pheobe asked as everyone looked at her as she received confused looks from them as she finished, "Just cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl."

"Okay everybody relax," Monica said, "This is not even a date, it's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex."

"Sounds like a date to me," Chandler told her as Millie laid her coffee down on the table.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Millie said as everyone turned their attention towards her. "Since I am in town for a few days I was going to surprise you all, but, I am moving here!" Everyone smiled.

"That's great!" Phoebe said. "Where are you going to be living at?" Joey asked her.

"I am actually taking the empty apartment on your floor." She said receiving a smile from Chandler, Joey, and Monica.

"This so great to have here full-time now!" Monica said with joy as Millie laughed.

"Yeah I got a job here, better than the one in Chicago and it could help me with my art studio," Millie said.

"What kind of art do you do?" Joey asked her.

"Is it nude art?" Chandler asked smirking. "No," She laughed as his smirk dropped, "It's great art."

"How is it great art if it isn't nude art?" Chandler asked as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Okay, now I have a story, actually a dream," Chandler said sitting up a little.

"So I'm back in high school, standing in the middle of the cafeteria and I realize I am totally naked," Chandler tells the group.

"Oh yeah, I've had that dream," Monica said.