two

02The One With A Boyfriend

02
The One With A Boyfriend

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

"Hey Millie we will be back we have to go to Ross's apartment." Chandler said heading to the door of their apartment with Joey. "Okay, hey how is he doing by the way?" She asked putting down her magazine as the two shared a look. "Good for a man who is divorced from the love of his life at only 26 years old and she is now a lesbian." Chandler sarcastically said as she just rolled her eyes playfully, as the two left to Ross's apartment.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Ross paced around as Joey and Chandler worked on some furniture.

"I'm divorced!" Ross yelled, "I'm 26 and I am divorced." "Shut up!" Joey told him.  "You must stop!" Chandler said as he hits what he is working on with a hammer and it collapses. "That only took me an hour." Ross mumbled as he pointed at the object. "Look, Ross you gotta understand between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento." Chandler told him talking about him a Joey, "You, however have had the love of a woman for four years. Four years of closeness and sharing at the end of which she ripped your heart out, and that is why we don't do it! I don't think that was my point!" Chandler realized what he said as he shook his head back and forth rubbing his forehead. Ross sat down on his couch as he looked at his two friends. "You know what the scariest part is?" Ross asked them, "What if there's only one woman for everybody, y'know? I mean what if you get one woman that is it! Unfortunately, in my case, there was only one woman-for her.."

"What are you talking about, one woman? That is like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you! Lemme tell you something, Ross. There is lots of flavors out there.. Rocky Road, Cookie Dough, and Bing! Cherry Vanilla. You could get 'em with Jimmies, or nuts, or whipped cream!" Joey stated to Ross, "The best thing that ever happened to you! You got married, you were, like, what, eight? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!"

"I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.."

"Stay out of my freezer!" Chandler told him.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Rachel sat in Monica's apartment watching a Priest on the TV as Millie walked in. "Oh, hi Rachel right?" She asked her as she just nodded looking back at the TV. "We are gathered here today to join Joanne Louise Cunningham, and Charles, Chachi-Chachi-Cachi, Arcola in the bound of holy matrimony." the priest on the TV said. "Oh..see.. but Joanne loved Chachi! That's the difference!" Rachel said as Millie just came to sit beside her. "You don't love him?" She asked her as Rachel looked over at her. "I thought I did.. but-" Rachel paused for a moment staring at the TV, "You have to love someone to marry them unless you want to be miserable." She nodded at the ex-bride as she turned to the TV. "Do you mind if I stay here?" She asked her as Rachel shrugged. "Yeah you can stay.."