SEASON TWO SNEAK PEEK

EARLY SNEAK PEEK ;)!!

---

Millie sat in Chandler and Joey's apartment, curled up into a blanket watching a movie. She had really no idea what it was about but it was something on and the boys were not there so she had nothing to do.

"Hey Mil, sorry I am late for a movie night-" Chandler walked in looking over at her as he could hear her crying, "Millie, are you okay?" Chandler walked over to her sitting beside her.

"My parents are coming into town.." she mumbled as his face fell, "this week has been the worst.. so much has happened..."Chandler saw the hurt in her eyes as he opened his arms as she wrapped her arms around him laying on his chest.

"My parents were right." She mumbled as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"What do you mean?" He asked her.

"About me, I should have went to college, not been a disappointed daughter to the family name."

"Your not that, Mil. Far from that," He told her, "You are a 22 years old, trying to get your life back together. You have me, Joey, Monica, Rachel, Ross, and Phoebe. You also have your aunt and brother. People who support you, have you seen your art! One day your gonna have this big perfect life, be famous, have love, and we are going to be so happy for you."

Millie looked up from his chest as he smiled at her as she gave him a weak smile back as he kissed the top of her forehead.

"Chandler.." she mumbled as he looked back down at her. "Thank you, for always being her for me, being-being my best-" Millie paused for a moment, "My best friend." He smiled as he nodded.

"Anytime."

FEEDBACK?

WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS ABOUT SEASON TWO?