eleven-The One With the Recliners

"Good night boys

"Good night boys."

---

At Chandler and Joey's apartment, the two boys are sitting in their new recliners that Joey got for them. "Uh, two larges, extra cheese on both. But listen, don't ring the buzzer for 19,ring 20, Geller-Green, they'll let you in, OK." Chandler said to the pizza place, "If you buzz our door, there's no tip foryou. OK, thanks. Pizza's on the way. I told you we wouldn't have to get up."

"What if we have to pee?" Joey asked him. "I will cancel the sodas." He said as Joey gave him a thumbs up turning back to the TV.

Millie enters as she sees the boys in the recliners from the following morning when Joey showed her what his 'Days of Our Lives' pay check bought him and Chandler. "Are you guys still in those things?" She asked as Chandler nodded leaning back more in the chair.

"Guys, that is so not healthy.." She mumbled to them as she stood in front of the TV. "WOAH, HEY!" Joey and Chandler said in sync as she put her arms on her hips.

"Seriously guys, this is going to get disgusting if you do this," She told the boys as they shared a look, "You guys have work, need showers, and have a bladder!" Joey picked up a soda bottle as he examined it, laying it in his lap. "Bladder solved!"

Millie cringed as she faked gagged, moving out of the way of the TV as Chandler's eyes followed her. "Millie, you can not tell me these things are not addictive." Chandler told her as she knew she had one in her apartment. Millie grabbed a beer from the fridge, opening it up as she went over to the boys again,

"Look I get it, it's so comfortable, but you guys have lives." She told them, sipping on the beer as she sat on their couch. "Millie, you have no idea, these things have a mind of their own." Joey told her as Millie's face fell as she stood up.

"Guys, look it can not be that comfortable, mine is-" Millie said as she Chandler pulled her into the recliner with him as he laid back, "Woah.." Chandler and Joey smirked at each other.

"Oh yeah, you see it now." Joey said to her.

"She is one of us now."

Monica then enters with food as she laid it down angrily. "Stop sending food to my apartment." Monica told the two boys then she saw Millie with them, "Millie?"

"Ello." She said not even turning around as she waved her beer in the air. Ross and Rachel enter as they shut the door seeing the three friends in the chairs. "We just wanted to say goodnight." Ross said to them to see if they would turn around.

"Good night!" Joey, Chandler and Millie said in sync as everyone else groaned. "What have they done to Millie? They won't even turn around!" Ross said then Rachel got a idea.

"I am gonna take my shirt off!"

"Seen it already!" Millie said not even turning around pointing at her. Chandler and Joey shared a look then turned their attention back to the TV. "She is lying!" Joey said as he used a dentist mirror then Rachel rolled her eyes.