Chapter 12 ~ Legend

Start from the beginning

"What's going on?" He asked and I bit my lip looking down, "I want to ask you something. But promise not to get mad and just let me explain" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Promise me" I said standing on a rock so I can almost be as tall as him. He stood in front of me and sighed putting his hands in his pockets.

"I'll try. Now just say it" he said

"Um... I want to go back to my pack-"

"Not happening" he muttered and I sighed "Mason. Let me talk please" I said putting my hand on his arm and he sighed clenching his jaw and nodded.

"Lately I've been either having dreams or visions of them being attacked"

"By who?" He asked and I shrugged "I don't know. But it scares me to death" I mumbled looking down

"I hear their screams in my head and it... It won't stop" I whispered feeling my heart sinking and my eyes watering.

"Maybe your just dreaming"

"It doesn't feel like a dream" I sighed looking at him and he just stared at me. "I just want to go and check on them... Please" I said

"No-"

"Mason. I need to know that they're okay!"

"They are not your pack anymore" he growled and I just sighed loudly sitting on the rock.

"You're not listening-"

"No. I am listening. And now you listen to me. You're. Not. Going"

"Don't talk to me like you're my father" I growled up at him and he clenched his jaw. "I need to see my family and I'm going wether you like it or not" I said standing up and he grabbed my arm roughly.

"Let me go" I growled pushing him and he slammed me agains the tree roughly. "Mason" I said pushing him but he pinned my wrist behind me

"You're not leaving" he growled

"Yes I am. I'll come back-"

"No!" He yelled making me flinch.

"They are my family Mason! What if it were your family?!" I said looking up at him "I'd let them die" he growled.

I gasped looking in his dark eyes "how could you do that? They're your family-"

"I don't have a family" he said putting his head against mine making me feel his warm breath against my face.

"What happened to them-"

"We're not discussing that" he said lowly making me shiver "Mason. I care about my family and I need-"

"No" he growled and I gulped looking at him "if you leave I will lock you up in the cells-"

"No you won't" I growled and he growled louder making Sarafina whimper. I looked away staring at the ground and he bent his head kissing my shoulder.

I shrugged him off and pushed him away going back to the house...

I will go see my family...

*****
'I can't believe you right now' Sarafina said nervously.

We'll be fine.

'We'll be dead! that's what!' She growled and I shook my head fixing my hoodie. I looked around the forest trails biting my lip trying to remember which one we went through.

"Left" I heard behind me and gasped loudly turning around, Evan stood there looking at me.

"Evan-"