chapter 8" I'm back with my family"

I don't know what to write here... Um... Im back into creepypasta and i got bored so i started writing this again and i didnt think so many people would add my story to their reading list... Thank you all for reading my story... Enjoy the new chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov
I was sitting on the floor with ben because he was the only one to see me. I was getting a head ache and ben said" y/n are you ok" and i shook my head no then i think i fell on the floor but im not sure it just went black.

No more dream thing still Y/N pov

I open my eyes to see I'm back at zalgos castle and i hear something and it sounded like zalgo so i acted like i was asleep and closed my eyes. I hear the door open and i hear zalgo say "y/n is still asleep good. Rake take her and get her away from here we can't have slender and his proxy's get her and take her back and at least she doesn't need to drink blood at all." And rake said "ok." And next thing i know i feel rake pick me up and wrap me in a blanket. And we leave the castle.

Time skip 2 hours later still y/n pov

When rake was caring me for about a 30 minutes i acted like i just woke up and had no idea why rake was caring me. Rake looked down to check on me and saw i was awake and he said" y/n your awake. Don't worry we are just going to safe place zalgo has on earth." I nodded and did my best to remember where we were going.

No one's pov and time skip

Y/n and rakr reached a small shack and rake took y/n inside and there was a small bed for y/n and a bit of food and rake put y/n on the bed and said" try to sleep i have to do something but i will be back soon" and rake left and locked the door and y/n had her hood with her and was happy she didnt need to drink blood and once y/n knew rake was gone shechanged her clothes because she was in pj's and went to a window and tried to open it and it worked and y/n ran and was in a familiar clearing and knew why it was familiar because it was where she saw jeff ben and toby.

Time skip 1 hour now y/n pov

I have been walking for a hour i found the area the mansion was at and was happy because i missed everyone i missed toby the most and i kept walking a d a few minutes later i saw sally liu and jeff outside and i tripped on a branch and broke it and hurt my leg and i think liu and jeff her the branch brake and me fall on the floor because i heard them moving near me and they saw me and jeff said "y/n... "And they saw i hurt my leg and sally went to get everyone and jeff was holding me and liu opened the door and everyone came and saw jeff holding me. When everyone saw me they went to me and jeff and they all were happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry this chapter is so short but i just wanted to get this chapter out i hope you liked This chapter.