chapter 3 "the slenderman and new family"

Yeah so not that many peopke are reading this but what ever i don't care also when anyone thinks it will look like this ok and this is a longer chapter enjoh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still tobys pov

Why were they at a park?! I thought and I see BEN turning into his human form and says " I'm going act like how i did when i was at the orphanage and i will ask what is going on and you watch from one of the trees got it?" BEN asked me and i nodded and started climbing a tree.

Y/N pov

Ms. Snow tells us to go and play but i don't really like playing with the other kids so i walk to a bench and i take out my sketch book and i do a drawing of something that keeps coming to my head it was a man in a black suit and he was very tall and he had no face and something was coming from his back *a/n : what you drew is the photo on top just with out the teddy bear ok? Bye* i look at ms. Snow and i see a guy with blonde hair and is wearing green and i put my sketch book away and i remember who he is it is BEN ms. Snow calles us to come but then we all hear a static sound AHHHH it hurts!!! Someone make it stop!!! I thought Everyone is covering their ears and then i have a wierd feeling to go the forest for some reason and i look and see BEN runing to the forest and i follow him and then the static stoped once i entered the forest and i follow far but not to far behind BEN and i see him turn into some thing scary and i remember what he turned into is something i drew in my sketch book and i watch as he talk to a guy that is in a tree with a weird hood on and haves a mask and he haves two axes on him and then the guy i drew when i was stuck in my room the guy with jet black hair a creepy smile and a white hoodie i see them talking for a bit and i brake a branch on the floor and they go quiet and walk to my direction and then i just book it back to the park and not even 4 minute later i feel some one grab my bag on my back and i was picked up. I look and it was the guy with black hair and his smile got me really scared and i curled in a ball and i started shaking. "Hey, it is ok..." Said the guy holding my bag and what he said didn't work and i just started crying "jeffery what did you this time!?" I heard a weird voice and all of them look a bit scared"jeff hid her!" Said BEN and i feel someone hugging me and i look i see jeff i think his name is hugging me and pulling my hood up to hide me. I hear static and it... HURTS!!! I put my arms and my head in my hoodie to hide more of me and i look at my skinny arms and i see the burn marks from the fire that... killed my brother and parent's because of that i twitch or something like that and I'm mute and i get very scared easy.  And i pull my sleeves inside my hoodie and peek my head out and I'm still hearing the static and i see the thing i drew. Right in front of me and the static hurts a lot more and i pass out and next thing i know I'm being carered some where and i try to move but failed.

Third person pov

Jeff is holding the little girl and slender told BEN and jeff and toby to go back to the mansion and to bring the girl back too and that she might know some thing. And they all are walking to the mansion until jeff stoped all of a sudden "j-jeff are yo-u ok?" Asked toby and he looked at y/n and saw that her hand and her leg  was twitching and then she hugged Jeff's hoodie. Then toby twitched somewhat the same way y/n twitched and then she stoped and they keep on walking.

Time skip by a very tired author
1 hour later still third person

Once they made it to the mansion jeff stoped and put y/n's hood on her head to hide her and then gave her to BEN and toby opened the door and clockworks and jane was talking and e.j was eating a kidney and l.j was eating a candy and sally was playing with splenderman and then they saw BEN, toby, and jeff and they saw the little girl in BEN's arms asleep and clockworks was about to asked who she was but was interrupt by jane running to BEN " BEN is that y/n ?!" Jane asked look at BEN and BEN nodded and then slender can in and told BEN to wake her up amd they tried for 10 minutes until toby tried by poking her right arm and she flinched and toby did it again and she stoped moving and ben got in her face and...

the forgotten Child creepypasta x Child reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara