chapter 1 "the meeting"

So i am remaking a old story that i got rid of. Here is some info you will need to know
A/N = author note
Y/N = your name
H/C = hair color
E/C = eye color
F/A = favorite animal
F/F = favorite food
F/C = favorite color
S/F/C = second favorite color
N/N = nickname
F/W = favorite weapon
That is all you need to know so enjoy the first chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov

I'm y/n I just turned 5 and i have short h/c hair and i wear a f/c shirt with jeans and i wear a gray mask because I'm mute and i have my stuff animal mr. Pickles he is a F/A and i have no friends and im a orphan but i hope to one day get adopted *front door bell rings and everyone is getting called done stairs* oh my someone is here i have to go bye.

Time skip bye a lazy person

Still your pov

I walk down stairs to see everyone there and i see a young girl there with raven black hair and she haves pale skin and is wearing a black dress" she looks pretty i hope she is nice..." I thought to my self. She walks to us and i hide in the back of the group of kids and teens and then ms. Snow ( sorry if it is your name you can change her name ) says " everyone this is ms. Jane arkensaw and she want to adopt one of you so be nice." And jane looks at everyone and asked us what our name was and everyone said their names she asked me and i got really scared and huged mr. Pickles and tryed to hide my face but ms. Snow said " tell her your name NOW you brat!" She said then slapped me she doesn't like me that much and i felt like crying and she was going to slap me again then jane grabed her and " she is only a kid so don't hit her again! Now what is your name sweety." Jane asked me and i just stood there and i pulled out a little note book and wrote. " Y/N"

Janes pov

This little girl is so shy and tiny and when ms. Snow slaped her i snapped and i grabed her hand and told her don't touch her and i let go and the girl wrote down her name in a tiny note book and after she wrote her name i saw a boy with blonde hair and a green outfit walk in and told me we have to go but i didn't want to leave y/n here but BEN said " slender wants us back now jane come on!" He said and i nodded and kneeled down to y/n and said " i will be back soon i promise bye." And i left and saw in her eyes glow hope and happiness and i smiled and got in the car and we drove back to the forest which surprise it was really close by and then we parked and walked back to the mansion and i couldn't help but think of that little girl she looked so skinny and small and looked a bit scared...

I want to see her again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope you enjoyed this remake of my old story and my writing is still trash bye.