chapter 9: the return

Hey I'm back and I'm happy to say this book is no longer stopped I'm going to be making more story for this one I hope you all enjoy but.my memories are a bit fuzzy when I think about how some characters are supposed to act so bear in mind if they are ooc.

Y/n's pov

It's been a few days since I came back to the mansion and no one left me alone. Slender had at least 2 person watch me at all times. Right now I'm with Jeff and toby and he fell asleep while toby went on a mission. So I'm using Jane's makeup to prank him I mixed Jane's makeup with glitter and making him look like a clown. But he already is a clown so it's just making him look more like a clown.

"Jeff slender needs you I'll watch Y/N" the familiar voice of e.j. comes from stairs and from the sound of it he just woke up.

I look at the one not broken clock and see it's 3 pm why the fuck does he sound like he just woke up it's 3 in the fucking afternoon?! I think while getting rid of the evidence of my prank on Jeff.

I shook him trying to wake him but it didn't work and EJ knocked on the door.
"Jeff get your lazy ass up slender need to talk to you." E.j. said and I got a strange idea.

Time skip(literally like a minute)

Second person pov

You go and hide under Jeff's bed after hiding a clean part of it and EJ opens the door and sees Jeff asleep covered in makeup and me, still hiding, not in the room at all. "Y/n where are you" EJ says while look around but soon goes to wake up Jeff.

He shakes Jeff trying to wake him up but it doesn't work so he pushes him off the bed instead and Jeff wakes up right when his head hits the floor.

"Ow.... What the fuck was that for asshole?!" Jeff yells while still on the ground. EJ says.

"Where is y/n you were watching her and I can't find her anywhere in his mess you call a room."

Jeff is confused and says " what do you mean she was asleep next to me. Maybe she fell under the bed and is just too lazy to get out"

EJ stares at Jeff for a few seconds before face palming and grumbling something.

Jeff shrugges and goes on the floor and sees you under the bed in a pose that makes you look like a animal waiting to pounce on its prey while making eye contact with Jeff.

"Why are you under my bed" Jeff says while looking at you and crawling under it to get closer to you.

You shrug then point to EJ and make gestures that could either mean you want to scare him or that a clown is chasing you and is trying to make you eat strawberry flavored cotton candy.

Jeff isn't sure which one it is but goes with the first one and gets out and says "she isn't down there" and EJ signs and says" slender is going to kill us if we can't find y/n and get all of that bright shit off your face before Jane sees and thinks you stole her makeup." And Jeff is confused and feels his face and finds makeup and glitter on his face.

You crawl from under the bed and gets behind EJ then you get ready to jump him .

What happens next is something that no one(everyone) saw coming. right when you jump ben opens the door and he has slender with him and he uses his tendril to grab you and EJ turns to Jeff and he shrugs.

"I told you to get Jeff and y/n not let y/n get behind you and have Jeff distract you"  slender says why holding you upsidedown and has his fingers pinching his face where his nose would be if he has one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did everyone think im happy to say this is going the way I want it also im so sorry for being gone I had writers block them I have school and now I just remembered I have a story and I promise to write more soon but I hope you enjoyed this new chapter.