chapter 2 " what happened..."

Little author note so not that many people saw and read my old story and i got rid of it and i wanted to bring it back it will be the same story but a bit different enjoy this chapter also i forgot to write in y/n pov 'that she is not normal and the kids say she is magic or something' sorry i really forgot to do that and be worned my writing skills are trash  enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? Pov

Slenderp called us all to the living room for some thing and to ask jane and BEN something. Once we all were there jane told us all about the kids and teens at the orphanage and told us about a little girl but never said her name and Slenderp told toby to watch the orphanage and tell him if any thing happened there and to bring one of them back to have "challenge" of some sort. I have a good feeling about this.

Three days later

Y/N pov

It haves been 3 days since jane and that guy i think his name was BEN i think after jane and BEN left ms. Snow grounded me and i was stuck in my room for... Well right now it has been 2 days at lunch today is when i get ungrounded and i saw that no one came in or out of the orphanage and i had a dream about someone in a white hoodie and there skin was as pale as paper and they had black or dark gray pants on and their hair was a jet black and their face they had a smile that was carved out and they had blood on them and i drew it in my sketch book but i wanted to see jane and BEN again" everyone lunch time!" Ms. Snow yelled so we all heard it. I ran down my stairs and went to the table and ms. Snow counted and then counted and again " where is alan does anyone know?" Ms. Snow asked and we all shook our head no and then ms. Snow walked up to alans room. Alan is like 12 years old and he haves little brown eyes and little brown hair and just wears whatever. Ms. Snow opened the door and looked inside and we heard her scream and we all ran to her and saw alans room a mess and a broken window was there and... And i saw blood and ms. Snow told all of us the change and pack a bag with stuff we need and to meet at the table. And we all ran to our rooms i ran to my room in the attic and grabed my bag and put mr.pickles in and my note book and pen and my sketch book and some clothes and i changed and i found my first aid kit and put it in there and i took the only photo i have of my real parents left i had a older brother and a older sister my brothers name was toby and my sisters name was lyra she was older then toby and died in a car crash and my parents and brother died in a fire... I grabed my bag and put my gray hoodie on *sorry if you don't like gray but it will fit in the story later* and ran down my stiars and once we all were there we were told to follow ms. Snow and we started walking some where...

Toby pov

I was watching the orphanage to see if anyone noticed that boy going missing. And then a heard someone scream and i knew they found out that boy was missing. I watched for about 10 minutes and i saw them walking out of the orphanage and i saw them with bags and i saw a little girl with a gray mask and hoodie she was in the back and i knew she was the girl jane and ben talked about yo all of you and then i hear static." Toby anything from the orphanage?" Asked slender "y-yes t-the-y fou-nd the boys r-room and i th-think they *tic* are g-goibg so-some where s-sould i fol-low the-m?" I asked "yes find where they are going I'm sending ben to help you ok" "o-ok" and i followed them in the trees and then ben came and we follow then and i asked ben if the girl with the gray hoodie was the girl him and jane meet and he said yes and they stoped after a hour 1 or 2 later and they stoped at a... Park

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey i hope you like this chapter and pls share my story bye next chapter will be out soon and I'm wandering this who else sees a face when people type *o-ok* or some thing like that sorry random thing i thought of bye.