Don't Cross Me.

Depuis le début

He mumbles to himself and I laugh, "Anything else you would like to know about our sex life?"

He rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone.  "Hey, Niall."

I look at him, "Really? Do you not want Haven to have any friends?"

Kade says as hits Niall on the head, "Haven, I'm just calling you to check up on you. I heard Jasmine and Alazea are coming to visit you."

We hear Emiko and Luca in the background, "Hey Papa!!"

"Haven, be safe."

"I am Niall. Jasmine and Alazae are going to be here too and we're all going to be safe."

I look over at Kade and before I can say anything Zaiden walks in.

"Alazea, Jasmine, and Haven. That's their names. Alazea belonging to Cain Pry, Jasmine belonging to Kade Knight, and Haven belonging to the man I don't know yet."

He looks at us with a smile on his face, "Haven, let me call you back."

"Who the hell are you?" Niall looks at Zaiden, "I should be asking you that same question."

Zaiden looks at me, "Aren't you going to introduce me?"

I look at Niall, "Niall this is Zaiden we told you about him the other day. Zaiden this is Niall Andrews."

Zaiden raises his eyebrow, "Niall Andrews? The man who saves kidnapped people? You're in the mafia?"

"How the hell did you find us? Why are you even here?" Kade asks as he leans against the countertop.

Zaiden looks at him, "I followed you here. I just want to know who you dearly love."

He walks around the kitchen and then goes in the refrigerator, "Why do you care so much?"

He looks at me and then smiles, "Here's the thing, if you decide to cross me up or do anything against me, I'll come for every single person you care about."

I glare at him, "Don't you want to rethink that?"

He shakes his head, "No, I don't. Haven being the easiest person to find. The woman who was kidnapped since she was a baby. I can find her with no problem. Alazea being next, she's the woman who's with the man who has his hotels around the world. Another easy find for me. The hardest will be Jasmine. Kade Knight is not a known man. Jasmine is not someone's special woman. But I do have someone who can find people for me with no problem."

He walks towards the door, "Your point?"

He looks at Kade, "Meaning no matter how hard you hide them from me, I will come from them. Don't cross me."

He walks out after that and Niall looks at me, "That's the psycho you want to join us?! He's crazier than you, isn't he?!"

Kade nods his head, "That's what I said. Cain, if Zaiden do so much as touch Jasmine, I'll come for you."

He walks out of the kitchen and Niall looks at me, "I hope you know what you're doing."

Zaiden POV

I am on my way back home when I get a phone call from Nancy, "What's wrong Nancy?"

"She's outside with the cubs. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, it's okay. Also, Nancy, I need you to find information on Kade Knight and Jasmine Mills."

I hear typing in the background, "Okay, I'll let you know when I find something."

We hang up after that and ten minutes later I am home in the backyard. I watch from afar as Bunny plays with Baloo and Asca. My phone goes off and I see an email saying Kovu is back to his full health and he'll be back home soon.

"How much longer until you kill with a smile on your face?" I continue to watch Bunny and Nancy walks up to me.

"Did you find anything?" She shakes her head and hands me a folder, "No, but I found out where Paisley Becker is."

I look at the folder, "She is in this country, right?" She nods her head as I read through the folder, "She's in Oklahoma. Not only that, but she also knows where's Autumn Duncan."

I look over at Bunny, "She has two more bullies to kill. I wonder on which bully will she break."

I look back at Nancy, "Okay, we leave in the next few days. Pack some things up for Bunny."

She nods her head and then walks off. I walk over to Bunny and she looks at me.

"Why didn't you kill me?"

I sit down on the swing and Asca runs up to me, "Because you begged for your life."

She shakes her head, "Since I've been with you, each person you killed before begged for their life. What's so different about me?"

I walk up to her and bend down in front of her, "Because you were a virgin. Fucking someone as tight as you is a little bit too hard to find."

Unknown POV

"How can you go after him? He is someone special to you?"

I look at Autumn and she is leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, "You still have that little crush on him,
Don't you?"

She rolls her eyes, "No, I don't. As you can see I'm married."

I look at my computer, "That's just a cover-up. If he were to show up right now and ask for you to be by his side you will go with him with no hesitation."

She scoffs, "That's what you think."

I watch as Zaiden is talking to some woman he kidnapped, "That's what I know. What do you see in him anyway?"

She laughs, "Why do you care? Don't you want me to take him away from you?"

I roll my eyes, "Think what you want."

I look back at my computer and see that he kisses the woman and then leave her in the yard with his two bear cubs.

"What are you watching anyway?" Autumn walks up to me and I exit out of the surveillance app.

"None of your business." She rolls her eyes, "If you were watching porn it's okay to tell me. We're both mature adults here."

"Why would I be watching porn?"

She laughs, "When was the last time you had some good dick? You're to busy trying to get rid of Zaiden for my husband that you haven't had any good sex in a while."

She looks at her watch, "Tonight we're going out and you're going to have sex with a sexy European man."

She pushes me in the bathroom, "Take a shower. I'll find something for you to wear."

I look at myself in the mirror, "Who's the woman Zaiden?"