Chapter 48 (Last Chapter)

"Less was never enough, UNTIL I MET YOU. Now I don't need anyone else, just you"

Arshita's Pov

I was sitting in my living room, eyes stucked to tv as I was home alone and decided to watch movie! That too a horror one, brave of me right!

What can I do? I was bored! And while I expected something excited to happen today as its new year's eve but here.

It's been a month after Abhay and Shriya's marriage! And they were still not over talking about their awesome honeymoon in Paris!

And me? I was here because my boyfriend was 'very busy' if I say in his words since the last two days! I don't even know doing what?

I even called him last night and he just talked to me like for ten or fifteen minutes and them hung up saying I have some work, will talk to you later. I mean who does that?

It was 8:00 pm right now and I was engrossed in the movie so I jumped off in surprise when my house bell rang!

I paused the movie and got up lazily walking up to the door expecting it to be my mom as she was out for some work but when I opened the door I was greeted by a smiling Shubman!

"Woww I'm surprised!" I said and he chuckled. I looked at him from top to bottom and I couldn't deny that he was looking smokin' hot right now in all black but I can't compliment because I was supposed to be angry on him.

Shubman's look

"What were you doing?" he asked and I gave him a cheeky smile, "Well I was watching a horror movie alone because my busy boyfriend didn't had time for me!" I said and he gave me a sheepish smile

"Someone's in a bad mood! I need to be careful" he said and I gave him a glare at which he chuckled, "Acha let's do one thing!" He said but I stopped him, "Stopp! I'm not doing anything and I'm going to finish my movie! If interested you can join" I said and walked back towards the couch and he followed me.

"I'll complete the movie for you cuz you're going to get ready now!" He said and handed a me a bag which had clothes in it!

"Sorry?" I asked and he pushed me towards my room, "Yess wear this and come fast, tab tak mai baki ki movie dekh leta tumhari taraf se" he said and I finally went in.

I wore the dress which he bought for me and I must say it was very beautiful! Obviously his choice is super awesome!

Arshita's look