Chapter 45

"You are enough. A thousand times enough!"

Arshita's Pov

The sangeet night was awesome and I wasn't able to get over our beautiful and the most romantic dance I've ever had with Shubman!

I was sitting in the room where I and Chia were staying together. She was fast asleep as in her words she was 'the most tired person in the world after the sangeet!'

I was getting bored and wasn't able to sleep so I went out and was roaming around the garden enjoying the awesome cold but a bit chilly weather.

"Hey stranger!" I heard someone and nearly jumped in surprise and turned to find none other than my boyfriend.

"You scared me!" I said hitting his arm and he chuckled, he came closer and kept his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked and I smiled, "Your thoughts didn't let me sleep!" I said and he smirked.

"Ohh I'm flattered" he said and I chuckled. We went inside as it was cold there beside the pool and sat in the living room on the couch.

"Do you remember something?" he suddenly asked pulling me closer as I snuggled beside him, "What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Question game daisy!" he said and a wide smile appeared on my face listening to that cuz that was one of those things which bought us here together.

"Yeah I do! It's because of your silly game that we're here together" I said giggling and he gave me a look.

"And you're still calling it silly" he said frowning and I laughed while pulling his cheeks, "Okay okay sorry! It's the most amazing, best, fabulous and greatest game I've ever played" I said and he laughed.

"Bs bs zyada ho gya" he said and we chuckled, "So I guess we still have two questions each, right?" he asked and I nodded.

"I'll ask first!" I said and he nodded, "As you say my girl!" he said while I thought about a question.

"How much did you missed me in these two years?" I asked slowly and he looked at me, he gave a small smile as he spoke up, "I don't exactly have an answer for that, you know why?" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Cuz there wasn't a single day or left alone a single minute when I didn't thought about you! You remember that letter you gave me" he said and I was grinning all the time.

"Yeah I was so embarrassed when I gave that to you" I said hiding my face with my hands and he giggled, "Well that was the most amazing letter that I've ever received in my life and there wasn't a single day when I didn't read that!" he said removing my hands from my face and kissed my forehead.

"Well all this explains just one thing" I said chuckling and he looked at me, "What?" he asked.

"That you were an idiot for leaving me back then" I said and he gave me a sheepish smile, "I know but this idiot soon realized what he wanted!" he said and I giggled, "Your 'soon' means two years right!" I said and we laughed.

"Okay my turn!" he said and I nodded, "Did you like had any boyfriend after I left?" he asked and I smirked.

"Wait! let me think" I said as I pretended to count something on my fingers while he looked at me with a weird look on his face, "Are you serious?" he asked me and I laughed.

"No I didn't my insecure Donald!" I said laughing and pulling his cheeks, "I was just messing up with you" I said and he gave me a cheeky smile.

"I'll tell you how to mess up!" he said giving me a mischievous look and I looked at him confused. He came closer and started tickling and I was trying to stop him but in vain!