Chapter 10

"Maybe, just maybe, your 'someday' is almost here "

Arshita's Pov

I woke to what must have been the most uncomfortable position and as I slightly opened my eyes something shifted behind my back and as I turned to see it I fell off the couch.

I let out a loud shriek and rubbed my elbow which directly hitted the floor.

"Shit" I heard and looked up at Shubman who woke up and sat straight. "Are you okay" he asked.

I Ignored and kept rubbing my elbow and sat up straight on the floor in front of him. I rubbed my eyes and looked here and there to know about my surroundings.

That's when I hear the very own laughter of Mr. Shubman.

I looked in his direction and he was in a fits of laughter looking at my face when I asked "What"

"You..... you should... have seen your face" he said trying to control his laugh.

"Very funny" I said making faces and he was still laughing like an idiot.

"True, it was pretty funny" He said laughing out loud and rolling over the couch.

"How about I push you off that couch, tb pata chalega kitna funny hai" I said sternly and he controlled his laughter sitting straight.

I didn't remember falling asleep last night so we would have slept without noticing. I tried to recall last night's events when realization hits me and I the memories came back.

We didn't get to finish our 'game' but we decided to take counts of our questions. I already asked him two and now it was his turn.

I remember how Shubman told me everything about his family, his sister and how he opened up to me and also made me feel better after all that shit.

Now when I looked at him laughing like this and about his stories last night, I couldn't be mad at him anymore.

"Where's the kitchen" I asked looking up at him.

"Kyu" he asked moving his hand with his hand.

"Taaki mai knife dhundh ke tumhe maar saku" I said and he gave me horrified look.

"I'll make breakfast you idiot" I said and he relieved a bit.

"OH" he said and a small smile came to his and with much enthusiasm he said "I have an idea"

I looked at him confused as his smile was way too bright for ten o'clock Sunday morning.

"Let's go on a picnic"
_____

"Tell me" I asked looking at him when he was finding ingredients for his 'recipe'

"Tumhe sach me khana banana ata hai?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Of course, mai bhut talented hu" he said proudly.

I chuckled and looked around the kitchen and it was just perfect. Like the ones you see in tv or some cooking show with everything.

Shubman opened a cupboard and took out a picnic basket and showed it to me with a huge grin.

"Maine tumhare uss crazy idea ke liye abhi Haa ni kiya" I said when he asked me to go out on picnic I said, no.

"Shut up, we don't even have anything better to do" He said and opened the fridge to take out some drinks for his 'picnic'

He saw the look on my face and insisted "Come on, don't you miss going on picnics" he said.